Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new to the board....

MasterWolf Guest

Default Re: new to the board....

I agree El Loco!! I think its way past her bedtime.LOL!!

WOW! I too had heard there was a ruckus going on over here. What does it matter if someone knows someone or not? I know RELAXATION, as well. She is a class act and I know she wouldn't be getting cuddley or hooking up with someone she just met. She has standards and is very much a LADY.
    So to you Jenncole, its their business and if they want to share things out here on the net, so be it. I personally think if there is something going on with them, then they should be the ones sharing IF they choose too and I don't think someone from the outside looking in should be starting a bunch of gossip.

Bricktown, you better make sure your doors and windows are locked. Sounds like you might have a stalker. Maybe what you think is lightning is really someone taking pictures. lol

3. Default Re: new to the board....

Hmmmmmm.....pictures? Jenncole....were they nudies and did I look good?? HEHEH Well I was in the hospital this weekend with my son so it wasn't me. But hey, they say everyone has a twin. Bricktown, did you "hook up and get all cuddly" with my twin? I'm so jealous! LOL

These lil posts remind me of when I was in grade school. Anyone for spin the bottle??

1adam12 Guest

Alright, let's play!!! How about truth or dare ? Strip search, I mean "poker."????LOL

Maybe there was a date already.. maybe there wasn't.... thats for me and relaxation to keep to ourselves.. if we want others to see, we will post ... in the meantime..... everyone including Jenncole... can be in wonder... what really is happening or what really did happen.

I love the gossip in here....LOL. I wanna hear some dirt.

7. Default Re: new to the board....

Welcome to the board Moneymaker, unfortunately there was no date- therefore no dirt!

Feel free to start your own gossip though, it does make for some interesting reading at times.

jenncole Guest

sorry, for all the crap I have caused on this board. Sorry, Bricktown and Relaxation....if you 2 did hook up... and even if you didn't... that wasn't right for me to get involved and post crap on this board. I thought I did see you 2 in Bricktown.. but... from the looks of it.. I was completely wrong.

I would like to extend my apology to the entire Okctalk community and ask that I be given a second chance to socialize on this wonderful board.

I do not mean any disrespect to anyone by this...... what can we do to attract younger people to his board?? I enjoy talking to all of you.... allot... I feel I should also talk to more OKC people that are around my age group too.

Please feel free to post your views on this entire posting. IF some of you are critics of me, feel free.. I probably deserve a few words from all of you.

Keith Guest

Hey, jenncole....forgive and forget has always been my motto. No harm was done...happy posting !!

JennCole,

its cool.... I am not the type of person that takes things too harsh in general. I accept your apology but, I only speak for myself.

I am 23, I do not know what age group the majority of the board is... but.. look around.... you may find someone around your age. I am guessing since you said younger.. you are looking for someone around 28 or 30???

Hey JennCole, I am 25 and looking to be able to talk to some women my age on here...How old are you?

jenncole Guest

Check you messages plz, moneymaker

13. Default Re: new to the board....

hey jenn....no problem about the past..it's there...this is now

Hey everybody, I ended up chatting with Jenncole online and she was really sorry for starting all the crap in here. I looked at her pic on her profile and she is a TOTAL hottie....If that is her real picture. But anyways she is actually a nice person, Moneymaker

jenncole Guest

thank you all for all the kind words even after my actions....

I do not mean to cause a stir...... I have received an acceptance of my apology from 1 of the 2 people I probably hurt the most, I guess the other person.. still has some bad feelings towards me and as a result has not openly accepted my apology.

jenncole Guest

since moneymaker had to open his big mouth (smiles) about my profile pic.. I have received some messages...asking for my pic. that is my real pic.. moneymaker.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/jenncole304

17. Default Re: new to the board....

Quote Originally Posted by jenncole
    thank you all for all the kind words even after my actions....

I do not mean to cause a stir...... I have received an acceptance of my apology from 1 of the 2 people I probably hurt the most, I guess the other person.. still has some bad feelings towards me and as a result has not openly accepted my apology.
    I'm assuming you are referring to me not "openly" accepting your apology. I'm not sure Miss Manners would disagree that once an apology is offered up that I need respond publicly as to whether or not I accept it. You admitting you were wrong and apologizing should indeed right the wrong that was created...why say more?

jenncole Guest

Relaxation:

alright. np. I understand what you mean. I can honestly say I overreacted and judged you. I am truly sorry. IF only I could take back what I said.

Thread Information