Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Westgate Marketplace

Default Re: Westgate Plaza

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Firehouse Subs coming to this complex.

Are they any good?

How do they compare to other sub/hoagy/grinder/po boy places?
    Just FYI, locations vary - the one on Memorial by Lowe's sucks, very little meat and toppings. The one on 15th/Broadway in Edmond and the one in the old City Bites on MacArthur/NW Expressway were very good the last time I ate at them (hopefully the decline in meat/toppings isn't chain-wide).

2. Default Re: Westgate Plaza

I've eaten at the one in Moore a few times... Forget which sandwich I always get but it's one of the hot ones and it's always been a good sandwich with plenty of meat on it.

I think Jimmy John's is a decent sandwich but I think I like Firehouse a little better... just wish the one in Moore had a drive-thru... Go to Jimmy John's for the convenience of the drive thru.

Seen for sale signs went out in front of the Comfort Inn and suites right next to At home on i-40 MacArthur Not sure what would fit there. The signs are labeled Westgate shopping area. I would like to see a CVS or Walgreen myself or even a gas staton. Not sure the land is big enough. DQ would be nice.

What is going in at the corner of Rockwell and reno sw 3rd street area. Next to hotel across the street from taco bell .

S&B Burger joint is coming along in the old Pizza inn building.

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    What is going in at the corner of Rockwell and reno sw 3rd street area. Next to hotel across the street from taco bell .
    One of those walk in medical clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    One of those walk in medical clinics.
    It's actually an Integris Community Hospital, very similar to the one they are building at the SW corner of NW Expressway and Council.

Office Max had their going out of business signs up today. Is this the only metro location closing?

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    Office Max had their going out of business signs up today. Is this the only metro location closing?
    Office Depot.

They announced a while back they were closing some stores.

Not sure about the remaining locations in and around OKC.

Default Re: Westgate Marketplace

Burlington is taking over the old Office Depot building:

That's awesome! The new one in Yukon is nice!

What's going in West of Arby's on Reno and MacArthur? (I don't think that's an Arby's anymore. There's a for sale sign in front)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reno.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	17450

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser214 View Post
    What's going in West of Arby's on Reno and MacArthur? (I don't think that's an Arby's anymore. There's a for sale sign in front)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reno.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	17450
    There is a Zaxby's building on that site and it is still owned by them even though the restaurant is closed.

Thread Information