Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Default What are you doing this weekend?

    I am dressing up in a poodle skirt.... etc... and I think my boyfriend is going in 50s style as well. We are going to a big party tonight and I have no plans for the rest of the weekend. And THAT IS THAT.


    So, what are you doing this weekend?
    If you can dream it, you can do it!

  2. Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Since I only get one day off, I'm going to spend it with lots of hookers and blow.

  3. #3

    Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    Since I only get one day off, I'm going to spend it with lots of hookers and blow.
    Ahhh....Trying out the always dependable Ted Haggard themed weekend Oh Gawd?

    Enjoy

    Got crap faced at VZD's last night on a variety of their $12 pitchers of the good stuff...Paid last night, but for some reason I am still paying for it today as well

  4. #4

    Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Quilting and wine sampling. And taking a nap.

  5. Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy180 View Post
    Ahhh....Trying out the always dependable Ted Haggard themed weekend Oh Gawd?

    Enjoy

    Got crap faced at VZD's last night on a variety of their $12 pitchers of the good stuff...Paid last night, but for some reason I am still paying for it today as well
    What's a "VZD"? Is that an STD from Zsa Zsa?

  6. #6

    Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Are you serious? VZD is short for Veasey's Drug. On Western.

  7. Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Okie View Post
    Are you serious?
    No, I'm Mike.

  8. #8

    Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    no, no, no. you two totally missed your opportunity there. here's how it should've gone:

    eco-
    surely you can't be serious. vzd is short for veasy's drug. on western.

    ogts-
    i am serious. and don't call me shirley.


    glad i could clear that up. -M

  9. Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    no, no, no. you two totally missed your opportunity there. here's how it should've gone:

    eco-
    surely you can't be serious. vzd is short for veasy's drug. on western.

    ogts-
    i am serious. and don't call me shirley.


    glad i could clear that up. -M
    I was trying to come up with a way to work "Shirley" into it...But failed.

    I'll blame the late hour.

  10. #10

    Wink Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Oh GAWD.....you are a hoot. Bring the hookers and the blow and come over!!

  11. #11

    Default Re: What are you doing this weekend?

    Once I get through Halloween this year, it's my husband birthday this weekend. I was some how able to find a Nintendo Wii, so if I know dear Hubby he'll be doing that... all weekend. LoL. Maybe I'll do some shopping.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Things to do this weekend!
    By metro in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 06:04 PM
  2. this weekend? April 19-22
    By Danny in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 03:03 PM
  3. What are you doing this weekend? #3
    By CMSturgeon in forum Current Events & Open Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 11:02 AM
  4. Last Weekend for Downtown in December Events!!
    By ksearls in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 02:44 PM
  5. SmarterTravel.com features OKC for Weekend Escape.
    By HKG_Flyer1 in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO