Hello.

A lot of people have contacted me asking me some questions concerning OKC Comedy Night this Friday at Stage Center at 8pm. I'll answer them for you all right now.

Is there an age limit? Nope. This is an all ages show. Does this mean that it's a show geared towards all ages? Not at all. This is a professional comedy show featuring adults comedians doing material similar to that you would hear at clubs or on HBO. I would say it is a strong PG-13 to R rating.

Will there be booze? You bet. Stage Center has an impressive bar to fulfill all of your liquor needs. Come out, get hammered and support standup comedy. You know you want to.

Can I get tickets the day of the show? You can but with all the TV, radio and print press we are getting for the show, tickets will sell out Friday so get them now.

You can get tickets here Tickets.com Ticketing or by calling 297-2264 or by visiting the Civic Center box office.

Joey and Heather on Wild 104.9 will be giving tickets away all week as is the Buzz and KJ-103. Check out the feature about Jason Black and myself in tomorrow's Gazette and check Jason out on FOX 25 this Thursday at 7:30am.

This is going to be a one time special event so get your tickets now and I'll see you all on Friday!

Drink up!

- Joel Decker