Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun...

Default Just for fun...

Default Re: Just for fun...

3. Default Re: Just for fun...

I got mahself a new bike!

5. Default Re: Just for fun...

oooohh wow.. looks like a stretch Batmobile!

What kind of ride is that?
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Default Why Men make better friends than woman

Friendship Between Women:
    A woman didn’t come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend’s house. The man called his wife’s 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship Between Men:
    A man didn’t come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend’s house. The woman called her Husband’s 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.

According to the e-mail that came with this picture: " The Kern County, California, Sheriff's Department orders plain white patrol units and has the graphics applied locally. In this case, what they ordered was not quite what they got. This car was driven for 1 week before an officer noticed what the graphics company employee did on the passenger side of the car. The employee did this on his last day working for the graphics company before he retired."

Further evidence that old steel never dies.... You have to admire the ingenuity of it. C.O.D. (Cab Over Driver).

11. Default Re: Just for fun...

oooohhh, That would have been bad if it showed up in the local newspaper with the name of the restaurant!

Indeed! I had something similar happen (although I didn't write anything on the table with the available condiments) at The Spaghetti Warehouse in Bricktown. We waited 25 minutes and no server came to our table and we couldn't get anyone's attention. We left and went elsewhere that evening and haven't been back.

Maybe next time I'll be more creative like this!

13. Default Re: Just for fun...

You could spell it out with Pasta... Alphabet soup pasta.. ha.ha.. not the same mess, but they would have gotten the message! I'm seen people playing with salt and pepper shakers out of boredom.

I would feel bad because the only thing it affects are the busboys!

That's why I don't do it.

Shopping Cart + Bike Mashup Would Make Grocery Shopping Fun

By Andrew Liszewski

Here’s proof that a low-tech innovation can still be just as fun as the high-tech gear we see every day. Instead of just mounting a basket to the front of his bike Ryan McFarland decided to completely replace the front wheel with an abandoned shopping cart. While the upgraded bike doesn’t steer very well as long as there’s a straight line between your home and the grocery store you can buy an entire cart’s worth of food without having to worry about how you’re going to carry it home. And if you have access to one of those massive grocery stores with particularly wide aisles you might even be able to ride the bike into the store.

While photos of the bike have been kicking around the ‘blogosphere’ Ryan has actually posted a full Instructables guide on how he made the Cart Bike if you feel like building your own.

What you can do to a passed out friend...

Best Passed Out Prank Ever video

18. Default Re: Just for fun...

Quote Originally Posted by PUGalicious View Post
    What you can do to a passed out friend...

Best Passed Out Prank Ever video

That was awesome!

19. Default Re: Just for fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Karried View Post
    That one has to be the best! I laughed hard... and I felt sorry for the guy too.

Back Scratcher Shirt

“Oh Yeah! F5 is the spot”

Coconut Crab
    Says the blogger who posted this: "I thought it was a fake so I searched coconut crab on Google and these critters exist: See!"

Too much booze and mischievous friends. Not a good combo.

Last edited by Martin; 10-01-2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: one of 'em was a bit too risque for this site imo...

Thread Information