Widgets Magazine

Thread: Kitchen Remodeling

1. Default Kitchen Remodeling

Does anyone know of a good kitchen remodeling company in OKC that would be reasonable and does a great job!??! Also looking at remodeling both our bathrooms.. Any help would be appreciated!!

2. Default Re: Kitchen Remodeling

We've talked about remodeling projects a few times on the board but I can't recall a company that does the whole remodel.

You might read here and get some ideas on some diy projects:

We attacked our backsplash but it was a lot of work! I have pics here:

http://www.okctalk.com/okc-undergrou...acksplash.html
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Default Re: Kitchen Remodeling

I am going to suggest my husband's company, just because I am partial to his work

look at the gallery and then under kitchen!

Copper Construction | Oklahoma City, OK
    Last edited by teacher girl; 09-25-2007 at 01:37 AM. Reason: add

I would look at cabinets at Lowe's or Home Depot, and hire someone to do demolition if you don't want to do it yourself, or move appliances, electricity, etc. Prebuilt cabinets are usually better than what you can have custom built for the price, and it's a far faster job, as long as you order them early enough. Classic Kitchens is a more expensive way to get prebuilt cabinets, but they do the entire demo and rebuild and it takes about four weeks.

5. Default Re: Kitchen Remodeling

Teacher Girl, is he strictly OKC? We've spent weeks trying to find a reliable contractor here in Chickasha.

Quote Originally Posted by okiemom View Post
    Teacher Girl, is he strictly OKC? We've spent weeks trying to find a reliable contractor here in Chickasha.
    well, right now he is in woodward, guthrie, OKC edmond, MWC choctaw.....you name it!

never hurts to ask though!

Quote Originally Posted by diesel View Post
    Does anyone know of a good kitchen remodeling company in OKC that would be reasonable and does a great job!??! Also looking at remodeling both our bathrooms.. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Hi! My husband has a cabinetry & remodeling company that services the OKC metro area. We might be just what you are looking for! Here is our information:

DTC_Good_Site

DELGADO TRIM CARPENTRY: Our company specializes in custom cabinets and fine woodwork. We have many satisfied customers in Norman, Moore, Edmond, Midwest city, Shawnee, and Seminole, but we service the whole metro area. We build our cabinets on site for better quality and to assure that they are built to our customer's specifications. We do work for individuals and builders alike. Some of the projects that we have worked on in the past range from 1200 sq.ft. to 6500 sq.ft. homes. We work on both remodels and new homes, residential and commercial. We have many picture portfolios of our work and general liability insurance coverage.

Also, we offer $100 to anyone who refers our services to someone else that accepts our bid and allows us to complete any project for them that is worth over $1,000 in labor, according to our bid. So, make as many referrals as you can. You just never know!

For estimates or information contact Jose at:

(405) 255-7148 CELL
    (405) 878-8812 FAX
    e-mail: delgadostrimcarpentry@hotmail.com
    THANKS!

Thread Information