Widgets Magazine

Thread: Grandmark

1. Default Grandmark

We stumbled upon a condo building named Grandmark the other day and I fell in love. I called only to find out they're all sold. I can't find ANYTHING online about them at all. Does anyone have any information, such as a realtor that deals with them, or anyone who lives there, or a website? Please and thanks. Oh, and when were they built? The area looked new.

Also, does anyone know of a similar building or another condo/townhouse community such as the 360 and Block 42? Or apartments like The Classen? I saw a community claiming to be "luxury apartments" called Kensington, but I can't find any info about them either.

And one more thing , does anyone know of a realtor that specializes in condos, townhouses, garden homes, and/or apartments? Thank you so much!

Default Re: Grandmark

Sorry to say, I think Aubrey McClendon owns most of the Grandmark condos and is buying the ones he doesn't own as soon as they come available. I'm pretty sure they're going to be torn down to make way for his Plaza enlargement. In the same area, there are a bunch of duplexes on Avondale Blvd, just northwest of the Nichols Hills Plaza. It's a great part of town in which to live.

3. Default Re: Grandmark

Get involved with Urban Neighbors for info on downtown/midtown condos. Downtown OKC has a lot of info too.
    Home | Urban Neighbors
    Downtown OKC > Home

4. Default Re: Grandmark

Thank you both! Misty, I had no idea there were so many! Exciting!

Betts, I went to look at those last weekend. Thanks for the info!

5. Default Re: Grandmark

I was looking at the Nichols Hills Manor and found a realtor that handles the property. She also told me that the Grandmark has a unit available for $2000/mo, so they are still leasing. Thought you might like to know.

NHM is full.

Thread Information