Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OU fans once again show their true colors

Default Re: OU fans once again show their true colors

Quote Originally Posted by rugbybrado View Post
    Were you actually there?

It almost sounds like, but if you were why cant you say what actually happened?

I personally dont think it matters in the least where this guy actually went to school. Wether it was yale or ou/osu....
    LOL. If you don't think it really matters where he went...then why tag the thread with "OU fans once again show their true colors"?? Seems like the colors he was showing were actually orange....

Quote Originally Posted by kmf563 View Post
    LOL. If you don't think it really matters where he went...then why tag the thread with "OU fans once again show their true colors"?? Seems like the colors he was showing were actually orange....
    he had on a OU shirt, obviously it goes with the 'ou fans show their true colors'

you need to start supplying some links to back up these claims..

Can't supply a link to the people that work at Hudsons. Unless you want their address so you can actually go up there and talk to all the regulars and workers that were there on this day.

4. Default Re: OU fans once again show their true colors

I used to wear a t-shirt that said LATINO PRIDE on it until someone stole it from me I would hate to think that if I'd ripped someone's nuts off while wearing that shirt people would have claimed that all Latinos are jerks. Especially since I'm a white girl. But I can still wear a shirt that claims otherwise dammit!

5. Default Re: OU fans once again show their true colors

Wait a minute, I think it actually said LATINO HEAT. Yeah, that was it. It was the coolest shirt I've ever owned

he had on a OU shirt, obviously it goes with the 'ou fans show their true colors'

you need to start supplying some links to back up these claims..
    Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Where in the story that you read does it say that Beckett was wearing an OU shirt? I know it states the alleged victim was wearing a texas shirt, but I didn't see the part of which you speak. Maybe you should start supplying links to back up these claims.

Let me guess, your next post will allege he was singing Boomer Sooner during the whole incident.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBorn1973 View Post
    Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Where in the story that you read does it say that Beckett was wearing an OU shirt? I know it states the alleged victim was wearing a texas shirt, but I didn't see the part of which you speak. Maybe you should start supplying links to back up these claims.

Let me guess, your next post will allege he was singing Boomer Sooner during the whole incident.
    You know what - it doesnt say that. It repeats the 'oklahoma fan' and 'shouldnt wear a long horn shirt into a oklahoma bar' ....then cites the rivalry about 10 times.

You know what - it doesnt say that. It repeats the 'oklahoma fan' and 'shouldnt wear a long horn shirt into a oklahoma bar' ....then cites the rivalry about 10 times.
    Again, I'm gonna need you to point out in that particular write up where it states you 'shouldnt wear a long horn shirt into a oklahoma bar'. I mean, you're using quotes as if you were repeating it verbatim. I'm starting to think Dexter Manley wasn't such an isolated incident.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBorn1973 View Post

-Again, I'm gonna need you to point out in that particular write up where it states you 'shouldnt wear a long horn shirt into a oklahoma bar'. I mean, you're using quotes as if you were repeating it verbatim. I'm starting to think Dexter Manley wasn't such an isolated incident.

-To some Oklahoma football fans, there are things that just aren't done in the heart of Sooner Nation, and one of them is to walk into a bar wearing a Texas Longhorns T-shirt

Football Rivalry Sparks Bloody Skirmish - AOL Sports

This is a link that was posted earlier in the thread, you might try clicking on it next time.

As an OSU alum, I find myself embarrassed to admit that you, rugbybrado, are unfortunately showing the true colors of too many OSU fans — classlessness. As has been previously pointed out, it's kind of foolish to highlight such an incident as proof of the "true colors" of OU fans when there are just as many incidents where OSU fans and players have behaved like idiots.

The reality is that there are more than enough idiots on both sides of the bedlam divide. There's always finger-pointing about how much the other side stinks while ignoring their own stank. And you have successfully proven the old adage, "the smeller's the feller" — i.e. you've shown your own true colors while trying to expose the other side's "true colors."

So what next RB? Are ya gonna rub our faces in how many national championships OsU has won in rugby?

Why are you always on the OU board trying to stir things up? I noticed on the OsU board that there hasn't been anything posted since the first of March (and that probably had to do with golf). Why not go back there and start a new topic. Does it get lonely over there talking to yourself?

BTW, I did go to OU and I do have a college degree, but yes, you are correct. Many OU fans never attended OU. The same with many...ugh...notre dame fans.

**goes to wash mouth out (or fingers off)**

I'm back. That's the way it is with popular teams. They're loved by many far and wide. I'm a big Dallas Cowboys fan. Have been since 1970. But I've never lived in Dallas. That's why they're called America's Team. And that's not some made up title like Ted Turner tried to do with the Braves.

Although, I wonder how big an OsU fan you are since you didn't know anything about the Hart Lee Dykes scandel. I think you're just a big OU anti-fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ICV View Post
    -As an OSU alum, I find myself embarrassed to admit that you, rugbybrado, are unfortunately showing the true colors of too many OSU fans — classlessness. As has been previously pointed out, it's kind of foolish to highlight such an incident as proof of the "true colors" of OU fans when there are just as many incidents where OSU fans and players have behaved like idiots.
    -I found a article about a OU fan in a fight then posted it on a messageboard to kill some time, stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    BTW, I did go to OU and I do have a collage degree, but yes, you are correct.
    Point proven.

-I found a article about a OU fan in a fight then posted it on a messageboard to kill some time, stop crying.
    Crying? There were no tears.

It wasn't the original article that was so bad... it was the ever-devolving mindless foolish commentary that followed.

15. Default Re: OU fans once again show their true colors

My dad can beat up your dad.

ICV:

Point proven.
    Okay. So my fingers were moving too fast and I hit the wrong letter whilst typing. You're really reaching though if you're going to nitpick like that. I guess you've never made a mistake before (HINT: You have. It was choosing to go to Halloween U for your "higher" edumucation).

Quote Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Okay. So my fingers were moving too fast and I hit the wrong letter whilst typing. You're really reaching though if you're going to nitpick like that. I guess you've never made a mistake before (HINT: You have. It was choosing to go to Halloween U for your "higher" edumucation).
    And you, traxx, are not helping your cause either. There is nothing wrong with an education from Oklahoma State University. Don't discredit yourself by dragging the educational institution into this juvenile tit-for-tat pissing contest.

Don't discredit yourself by dragging the educational institution into this juvenile tit-for-tat pissing contest.
    ok...Mr Mom.

Go ahead and ruin everyones fun.

And you, traxx, are not helping your cause either. There is nothing wrong with an education from Oklahoma State University. Don't discredit yourself by dragging the educational institution into this juvenile tit-for-tat pissing contest.
    Geez. Sorry ICV, I didn't know you were so sensitive. I work with a guy who graduated for OsU and my dad graduated from Oklahoma A&M. I give them crap all the time. Hey, when golf season rolls around (whenever that is) feel free to rub my face in it.

BEDLAM Golf. The rivalry is on!

ok...Mr Mom.

Go ahead and ruin everyones fun.
    I often find little humor in juvenile antics. What one person calls fun, others find folly.

21. Default Re: OU fans once again show their true colors

I think we can all learn a lesson from the great words of Wooderson and Mitch from Dazed and Confused, all life's great lessons are contained in this one great movie:

Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint?
    Mitch: No, not on me, man.
    Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you did.

It's Friday, yo. Can't we all just feel the love man. feel the love

YouTube - Matthew Mcconaughey in Dazed and Confused (his best moments)

Yeah, I read where the texas longhorn football team thought they were auditioning for this movie hence all their drug problems. Also, that appears to be the reason for the orange uniforms, to get them used to wearing the orange jumpsuits once they're involved in a drug bust.

23. Default Re: OU fans once again show their true colors

Quote Originally Posted by CuatrodeMayo View Post
    My dad can beat up your dad.

ICV:
    No he can't. My dad is Bill Brasky.

Wow!

It sure is great to be in Indian Territory during the fall, ain't it?

This state never changes. Ugh!

Wake me when football season's over.

Oh my rugby...That game last night really hurt the perception of the Big XII

Wonder when Gundy's job will be in jeopardy

Thread Information