Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moore Restaurants I Like

Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Panda Express was my favorite in South Cali. I sure am glag they are here now!!!

I love Alfredos! The food is better than Ted's and much less expensive, shorter wait, better parking.

The chicken salad sandwiches at Two Olives are amazing. I love going to the Old School Business Center (think that's what they call it). I went to elementary school there and have many memories.

I like ...
    Paca B's ,
    Alfredos ,
    EARL's (bbq is good but I love their cheddar burgers too! ,
    Abuelitas Mexican (12th/Santa Fe - really good, affordable!)
    Two Olives
    Fusion Cafe
    Chili's

I goes those are my favorite and try to get to those each month but haven't been to Alfredos in a while! Need to get back there ... There sure is a lot of good places to eat in Moore ... if you add in Norman (oops - probably shouldn't do this!) but I love that Border Crossing and Freebirds - anyway, that's Norman but...

Quote Originally Posted by pearlbluevtx View Post
    I like ...
    Paca B's ,
    Alfredos ,
    Two Olives
    Fusion Cafe
    Chili's

I goes those are my favorite and try to get to those each month but haven't been to Alfredos in a while! Need to get back there ... There sure is a lot of good places to eat in Moore ... if you add in Norman (oops - probably shouldn't do this!) but I love that Border Crossing and Freebirds - anyway, that's Norman but...
    I tried Alfredo's for the first time 2 weeks ago with my 2 friends and we weren't impressed and their customer service was terrible too so we ain't going back again. Today, I am going to try Paca B's since I heard that the pizzas is really good

5. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Quote Originally Posted by DVDFreaker View Post
    I tried Alfredo's for the first time 2 weeks ago with my 2 friends and we weren't impressed and their customer service was terrible too so we ain't going back again. Today, I am going to try Paca B's since I heard that the pizzas is really good
    It's awllllllright.

My g/f LOVES that place. She really likes the chicken nachos (she likes burnt stuff for some weird reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    It's awllllllright.

My g/f LOVES that place. She really likes the chicken nachos (she likes burnt stuff for some weird reason).
    Which one? Alferdo's or Paca's? Haha, I like burnt stuff too

7. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Paca B's. I don't like Alfredo's much either.

It's a tug-o-war every time we go there...She wants Paca B's, and I'm getting sucked towards the door of Dan McGuinness for some Bangers & Mash or fish-n-chips along with some Smithwick's on tap.

Paca B's. I don't like Alfredo's much either.

It's a tug-o-war every time we go there...She wants Paca B's, and I'm getting sucked towards the door of Dan McGuinness for some Bangers & Mash or fish-n-chips along with some Smithwick's on tap.
    I have never been to a bar before...is it near Starbucks or something like that?

9. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Dan McGuinness Irish Pub is right next door to Paca B's.

Dan McGuinness Irish Pub is right next door to Paca B's.
    Yeah I know but I never been to either place so I am not sure where it is though so I asked if it is near Starbucks somewhere?

11. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Pretty close...Go west on 19th from Starbucks a little less than a mile. Paca B's is right there in the strip on the NE corner of 19th and Santa Fe. Snuggled between Cheers liquor and Dan McGuinness.

Pretty close...Go west on 19th from Starbucks a little less than a mile. Paca B's is right there in the strip on the NE corner of 19th and Santa Fe. Snuggled between Cheers liquor and Dan McGuinness.
    Thanks, I will check it out today

Alfredo's has usually been good for us but there have been lapses. I've only been at lunch though.

That Abuelitas place has been surprisingly good every time I've been there (also for lunch). Sometimes it has been really busy at lunch though.

Chili's has this new (to me) big burger with this really thick bacon that I had the other day. I keep wanting to go for another one.

14. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Quote Originally Posted by flintysooner View Post

Chili's has this new (to me) big burger with this really thick bacon that I had the other day. I keep wanting to go for another one.
    Oh HELL yeah...Thos burgers are AWESOME. Jalapenos, melted cheese, and that jalapeno smoked bacon that's almost 1/4 thick...DANG tasty stuff. They're well above my normal expectations for Chili's, that's for sure.

Seriously, for a chain place, I love Chili's. I can always find something I like. Those burgers are awesome. So is the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad. I love that place.

I'm eating Paca's B pizza now and it's good!

Paca B's - we eat there 1 or 2 times per week ... Tell Paul Hi for us since you're doing a live review!!!

Paca B's - we eat there 1 or 2 times per week ... Tell Paul Hi for us since you're doing a live review!!!
    Is Paul the guy with the pony tail? If so, he is a very nice guy!

Yes/Probably and probably wearing a hat .. he's the owner. Good guy.

Yes/Probably and probably wearing a hat .. he's the owner. Good guy.

Yeah, that is him

21. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Yup...I talked to that guy a couple of times too. Real cool dude.

And I want one of those tshirts.

Going to add to my list ...

Had VAN's Pig Stand (Moore location - 4th St) today ... I have been there before but forget about it usually and it was always just 'okay'. I had been told that I might like the burgers.

Sure enough... cheeseburger, fries & beans - really really good tasting today!!

I like ...
    Paca B's ,
    Alfredos ,
    Two Olives
    Fusion Cafe
    Chili's

23. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Paca B's has good pizza, but they really need to improve the variety on the salad bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ad47aw View Post
    Paca B's has good pizza, but they really need to improve the variety on the salad bar.
    Mmmmm....Dr.Pepper....

25. Default Re: Moore Restaurants I Like

Hot Dog Place on 4th and Telephone Road is good. Co-owner(female) is a kind of MMA fighter or boxer.

Thread Information