Widgets Magazine

Thread: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

Default Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

My Way News - Salad Dressing Semen Spawns Trouble

WHEATON, Ill. (AP) - A judge has ordered a 17-year-old to pay a $750 fine and perform 120 hours of community service for contaminating salad dressing with semen and returning it to a suburban Chicago high school's cafeteria.

DuPage County Judge Terence Sheen also placed Marco Castro on two years probation Wednesday and ordered him to write a letter of apology to Wheaton North High School officials. Castro must complete his community service work for an agency that works with AIDS patients.

Sheen called the prank "beyond stupid.""If you prove to me you're worthy of another chance, in two years, then I will give it to you," Sheen said.

Castro pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in connection with the Dec. 6 incident. He admitted taking a bottle of ranch salad dressing from the school cafeteria to the bathroom and ejaculating into it, and then returning it to the cafeteria where juniors and seniors eat lunch.

Students reported Castro, and the senior was expelled from Wheaton North. There were no reported cases of illness following the incident.

Castro told police he thought of the prank after watching a movie filled with crude stunts.

"I have no explanation for what I did," Castro said in court. "I felt bad after I did it."

Harry Smith, Castro's attorney, noted that the teen already had been punished, including missing the end of his senior year and humiliating himself and his family.

"It has not been without consequences," Smith said.
    ...this shortest straw has been pulled for you

2. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

One of the many reasons the networks need to cancel progams such as "Jackass."

Quote Originally Posted by AFCM View Post
    My Way News - Salad Dressing Semen Spawns Trouble

WHEATON, Ill. (AP) - A judge has ordered a 17-year-old to pay a $750 fine and perform 120 hours of community service for contaminating salad dressing with semen and returning it to a suburban Chicago high school's cafeteria.

DuPage County Judge Terence Sheen also placed Marco Castro on two years probation Wednesday and ordered him to write a letter of apology to Wheaton North High School officials. Castro must complete his community service work for an agency that works with AIDS patients.

Sheen called the prank "beyond stupid.""If you prove to me you're worthy of another chance, in two years, then I will give it to you," Sheen said.

Castro pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in connection with the Dec. 6 incident. He admitted taking a bottle of ranch salad dressing from the school cafeteria to the bathroom and ejaculating into it, and then returning it to the cafeteria where juniors and seniors eat lunch.

Students reported Castro, and the senior was expelled from Wheaton North. There were no reported cases of illness following the incident.

Castro told police he thought of the prank after watching a movie filled with crude stunts.

"I have no explanation for what I did," Castro said in court. "I felt bad after I did it."

Harry Smith, Castro's attorney, noted that the teen already had been punished, including missing the end of his senior year and humiliating himself and his family.

"It has not been without consequences," Smith said.

3. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

One of the many reasons the networks need to cancel progams such as "Jackass."
    Why? Are you saying it's all TV's fault? OMG, we better cancel all those CSI type shows too - they could give someone the idea to kill somebody. Or worse yet, they could show them how to get away with it!

I guess parenting never entered your mind. That or you think an episode of Jackass can undo 17-years worth of quality parenting?

Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

Pretty sure he got the idea from American Pie, or one of the sequels. You know all TVs have V-chips in them, and have for something like 10 years now. So does every Cox and DirecTV receiver. I don't understand why people don't just use the things.

5. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

Quote Originally Posted by dismayed View Post
    Pretty sure he got the idea from American Pie, or one of the sequels. You know all TVs have V-chips in them, and have for something like 10 years now. So does every Cox and DirecTV receiver. I don't understand why people don't just use the things.
    Not all televisions have the V chip. Some were built before they were introduced. Why do most people not use them? Easy question. Because Bill Clinton was the one who suggested them.

6. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

What, no one in school ever spit in their teacher's coffee or did some other savory act to it when they weren't looking?

I can remember, very vividly, a boy in my 6th grade science class hocking a big ol' loogie right into the teacher's coffee cup. And she drank it. This was 12 year-old. The behavior is not new--what is new is that the media is actually covering it.

By the way, if you ever watched the show Jackass, you'd see that they really only ever injure themselves, or do anything that might cause harm, to themselves, not others. Yeah, they might poop in a toilet in a toilet store, but technically, it doesn't cause real harm to anyone.
    Still corrupting young minds

7. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

By the way, if you ever watched the show Jackass, you'd see that they really only ever injure themselves, or do anything that might cause harm, to themselves, not others.
    Okay, either you've never actually watched JackAss the Movie or your idea of what might cause injury and mine are completely different.

Let's ask the "Soon to be MD" in the house...
    1. Can a toy car shoved up your butt potentially cause harm?
    2. Could jousting with golf carts cause a boo boo?
    3. What about paintballs fired into bare skin

need I go on?

8. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

No, what I'm saying is that they do harm to themselves...this person was putting semen into salad dressing that was served to others. I'm not stupid--I know the things you have listed can cause harm to a person. But they willingly did these things to themselves. They never ejaculated into salad dressing and served it to people.
    Still corrupting young minds

Yeah Bailjumper, I don't think you're understanding bandnerd. She clearly stated, the semen incident affected others unknowingly and unwillingly. Jackass stunts usually only affect the person doing the stunt or if others are involved, they are willingfully participating.

10. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

Okay- I reread the post by bandnerd. I see where you are going and concur.

IDEA: Someone needs to do a fake take on a Newman's Salad Dressing Bottle and design a t-shirt and sell it to the other high school students. You know it would be a real hit with teens! The whole ewwwwwww factor!

"Put a little Marco on your dinner tonight!"

Quote Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
    Not all televisions have the V chip. Some were built before they were introduced. Why do most people not use them? Easy question. Because Bill Clinton was the one who suggested them.
    And here I thought it was because most people are just plain dumb.

This kind of stuff has been going on for years. I knew a guy who urinated in a friend's Gatorade bottle and yep, the guy drank it. However, the press did not find out about it. He was punished for his actions and no one outside of the high school knew anything about it.

This media attention, however, does seem to be a new deal. The info must be turning up in police reports, which are public record. This would also explain some of the random stories we're getting on local TV news.

13. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

He also advocated BJs, and I don't see a lot of guys turning those down!

14. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    He also advocated BJs, and I don't see a lot of guys turning those down!
    No. Those were around long before Clinton was even born, let alone President. You can not blame Clinton for them.

Pretty sick. Funny they sent him to work with aids people.

What happens to the kid who accidently picks up his friends spit cup and drinks tobacco juice instead of coke/whatever? I've seen that happen a few times...

16. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

No. Those were around long before Clinton was even born, let alone President. You can not blame Clinton for them.
    No, but I can thank him for bringing such an important topic to dinner tables all around the country.

17. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

LOL! My boys were in grade school during that debacle, and I assure you , we had some incredibly awkward conversations!

Try explaining it to your daughters! Geesh!

19. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

That had to suck! (hehehe)

You are a bad, bad man.

21. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

lol - sheesh.. you guys!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

22. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

Karried, how do you manage to find us? Every single time Pugs and I indulge in juvenile behavior, you ferret us out! I'm starting to get paranoid!!!

Most folks don't use the v chip simply because they think it's broken. They can't figure out how to set it, so who comes to the rescue ... the younger ones in the house, they who least care to have it working correctly.

I may be wrong, but given the large number of blinking clocks on vcrs that are still out there, I simply suspect I am not wrong by much

24. Default Re: Never use this as an ingredient to salad dressing!

Karried, how do you manage to find us? Every single time Pugs and I indulge in juvenile behavior, you ferret us out! I'm starting to get paranoid!!!
    Easy, I have two boys .. I'm used to juvenile behavior.. tee hee..
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Thread Information