Widgets Magazine

Thread: Xfl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Xfl

Quote Originally Posted by Uptowner View Post
    No one has even broached the topic of streaming media. It’s not hard these days to launch a platform that gels with Roku, Apple TV, chrome, etc. The last couple years have seen entire networks that solely exist on streaming. Not to mention original content by Netflix and amazon. XFL streamed live with amazon prime subscription? Yup.
    I imagine this is the way they are going. Make it cheap or free. In general it will be interesting to see their approach because it is going to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    I imagine this is the way they are going. Make it cheap or free. In general it will be interesting to see their approach because it is going to be different.
    Here’s something I’d pay for: imagine the general broadcast is free, but for a “season pass” subscription the game cuts away to highlights and commentary instead of commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Uptowner View Post
    Here’s something I’d pay for: imagine the general broadcast is free, but for a “season pass” subscription the game cuts away to highlights and commentary instead of commercials.
    Absolutely. Don’t know why the NFL hasn’t done something similar with their season pass product.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    Absolutely. Don’t know why the NFL hasn’t done something similar with their season pass product.
    Redzone?

Thread Information