Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chick Fil A

Large Chain Chick Fil A

I live in El Reno, so I hardly ever get to go eat a Chick Fil A, Is there anything I can do to get them to open one here since the nearest one is about 10 miles away?

Default Re: Chick Fil A

Just drive 10 miles, like everyone else not closer to a Chick Fil A!

Quote Originally Posted by boscorama View Post
    just drive 10 miles, like everyone else not closer to a chick fil a!
    waste of gas!!!!

4. Default Re: Chick Fil A

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBoy18 View Post
    waste of gas!!!!
    Then its probably not worth it. :-P

The food is alright, but nothing worth driving out of the way for.

Quote Originally Posted by venture79 View Post
    Then its probably not worth it. :-P

The food is alright, but nothing worth driving out of the way for.
    I should'nt have created this thread, Is there a delete button on here somewhere? Lol

You could contact the company. Obviously they won't open a store based off of one phone call, butnif they get enough they will at least know there is interest.

Seems like they are heading your way...they have one in Yukon (1724 Garth Brooks Blvd)...or is that the one that is 10 miles away?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry OKC View Post
    Seems like they are heading your way...they have one in Yukon (1724 Garth Brooks Blvd)...or is that the one that is 10 miles away?
    Thats the one 10 miles away unfortunately

Hey you have all those awesome burger places I have to drive from Emond to. Drive the 10 miles.

10. Default Re: Chick Fil A

If it's good enough, then you'll drive for it. How many people from the metro drive to Okarche for fried chicken? Or to El Reno for an onion burger?

However, I don't care for Chick fil-A food, so I personally wouldn't drive any amount of time for it An onion burger or good fried chicken? I'll pony up the money for gas for that.
    Still corrupting young minds

^^^
    This. We would drive to Chickasha and Jakes Rib for special events (Mothers Day, birthdays etc) and when they close our Casa Bonita, would drive up to Tulsa every 4 to 6 weeks. To justify that distance, would make a day out of it with other shopping etc

Casa Bonita, would drive up to Tulsa
    we would always eat there when we drove up there to watch an Oklahoma Outlaw football game.

El Reno is getting a Swadley's BBQ, so hopefully Chick-fia-a will build there, would not surprise me. Chick-fil-a is growing very rapidly with very good reason...GREAT FOOD and A+ SERVICE!, by far the best service of any fast food chain. Definitely worth just a 10 mile drive. but i know it would be nice to get a restaurant closer to home.

The Chick Fil A at 63rd and May is closed to remodel. Not sure for how long or for what purpose.

Six weeks. New drive through approach, new kitchen, and better traffic flow were cited as the reasons on their social media. I'd like to know exactly what they are doing, though. Looks like they are adding on to the back of the building from what I can tell.

I like Chic-Fil-A. I’m almost exactly 3 miles either direction of 2 CFA’s. One is over by Penn & Memorial , which just by it’s location I’ll avoid for the other one.

I once had a co-worker who would drive to Chickasha for a DQ burger when there was none to be had here in Okc.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrings View Post
    Six weeks. New drive through approach, new kitchen, and better traffic flow were cited as the reasons on their social media. I'd like to know exactly what they are doing, though. Looks like they are adding on to the back of the building from what I can tell.
    The current drive-thru setup is very inconvenient for anyone who actually wants to park and go inside the restaurant to eat, so I'm interested to see how they'll improve that. They don't seem to have much room to work with. I know this location does a booming drive-thru business at lunchtime with all of the office towers on NW Expressway.

The one on I-240 is being remodeled too, apparently.

It is a shame that they have not placed any Chick Fil A out in the NW part of Oklahoma City... have nothing out NW Expressway, or near 122nd and Rockwell or MacArthur.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkrems View Post
    It is a shame that they have not placed any Chick Fil A out in the NW part of Oklahoma City... have nothing out NW Expressway, or near 122nd and Rockwell or MacArthur.
    There's one on Rockwell & NW Expressway.

I frequently use the appt to order and pick up in the curbside delivery area at the 33rd st location in Edmond. I tried to do this one time at the 63rd and May location and ended up not getting my food there because their space for the pickup is big enough for only one car -- and that's if you can even get to it because the vehicles in the drive thru line block everything. I sent them a suggestion to just move across the street in the French Market parking lot and utilize that parking lot. Only half of it is really used anyway. There next to Akin's, they just stuffed that building in there. I believe there are signs along the side of Akin's that has "Akin's parking only". Anyway, I'll be curious to see how they are improving the location.

Shoot... I wish I knew that, or saw it on my phone a couple weekends when I needed a quick lunch out there... will remember for next time.

If you're ever in Edmond, they re-did the drive-thru and back of the store at 2nd & Bryant. I would look for something similar in this case. Covered areas for easier management of the drive-thru and mobile ordering process.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    There's one on Rockwell & NW Expressway.
    As well as one on Penn just a block or 2 north of Memorial/Turnpike, and one in the Quail Springs Mall Food Court.

24. Default Re: Chick Fil A

there needs to be some in the central city, one in the cbd and one in/around uptown or the eastside.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Quote Originally Posted by HOT ROD View Post
    there needs to be some in the central city, one in the cbd and one in/around uptown or the eastside.
    Here you go, TIA.

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Franchising/Franchise

Thread Information