Widgets Magazine

Thread: New Year

1. Default New Year

Its that time of the years (2010 and 2011) again! I need help finding where to buy fireworks. We will be going to Eufaula and a friend out there can not find any fireworks. I told her that some may open just on Friday, but she want to know if I can find one anywhere around here just in case. So... Lets list the locations!

Default Re: New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Its that time of the years (2010 and 2011) again! I need help finding where to buy fireworks. We will be going to Eufaula and a friend out there can not find any fireworks. I told her that some may open just on Friday, but she want to know if I can find one anywhere around here just in case. So... Lets list the locations!
    Thunder, you can do a very quick internet search and find that information. It only took me about 30 seconds to find this.

http://www.tntfireworks.com/supercen.../oklahomacity/

3. Default Re: New Year

I thought those are only for the July 4th. I was thinking more along those smaller shops where people set up a stand randomly and sell small amount of fireworks. I have never seen major stands out there for New Year except years ago when I see a random stand here and there out in the country by a home. Mustang is too far for me to drive in an unsafe truck not fit for the highway yet. Anywhere close that anyone have spotted?

Also, everyone feel free to discuss/share events happening across the state.

Default Re: New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I thought those are only for the July 4th. I was thinking more along those smaller shops where people set up a stand randomly and sell small amount of fireworks. I have never seen major stands out there for New Year except years ago when I see a random stand here and there out in the country by a home. Mustang is too far for me to drive in an unsafe truck not fit for the highway yet. Anywhere close that anyone have spotted?

Also, everyone feel free to discuss/share events happening across the state.
    You probably won't find any random small stands open for New Year. The volume of fireworks sold won't make that feasible for them. It's not impossible, just not as likely.

5. Default Re: New Year

Okay. What about the place on I-235 or I-35 just off the east side of the highway? I dunno the name of the place there, but do you think it will be open? That one is the closest to me.

6. Default Re: New Year

7. Default Re: New Year

Did anyone get a chance to enjoy the thrill?

I noticed how OKC defeated NYC with the fireworks. :-D

Thread Information