Widgets Magazine

Thread: Want to RENT: Meeting room with Internet connection for a seminar

Default Want to RENT: Meeting room with Internet connection for a seminar

I'm going to be conducting a small business seminar. Here are my needs:

1. Somewhat business setting, or professional.

2. Tables and chairs, or boardroom table, with room for 12 plus my podium.

3. Projector screen and projector.

4. Internet connectivity, wireless or wired, either one. Both would be great.

5. Half a day.

6. Sometime in late April or early May.

7. Location needs to have easy parking and easy to find.

Anyone? Suggestions? Prices? I really don't know how much this might cost.

Thanks in advance for any leads on this.

Cid

Default Re: Want to RENT: Meeting room with Internet connection for a seminar

Try OKC CoCo on 7th Nd Hudson or the coop on Lake Hefner

METRO: Went to OKCCoCo today and met Derek. He is extremely nice and very helpful. I love the idea of this place.

They also had a couple options that would work for this workshop/seminar so it looks like a very good candidate.

Derek also referred me to a couple other places, which was very generous of him.

Good job OKCCoCo! Because I think they deserve a plug for being so helpful, here is their website: www.OKCCoCo.com

Thanks again Metro for the recommendation.

Anyone else have any more ideas?

Cid

The Marriot on NW Expressway by Baptist Hospital has conference rooms for rent. I'm not sure what the prices are, but I would assume pretty reasonable because that's where the company I used to work for had their larger scale meetings (our in house conference room only held 8 people). The room had long narrow tables set up, with a larger aisle down the middle. The hotel provided water, coffee, hot water & an assortment of tea, and sodas. They also had wifi. I'm not sure what their set up is for a projector. Our folks would set up a laptop & it would project from there - not entirely sure how all that worked. I'm sure someone that works there could give you more info than me

Speaking of hotels, nearly all legitimate hotels offer conference rooms for rent, including the Skirvin.

The Oklahoma History Center also has rooms available for smaller meetings at reasonable rates.

7. Default Re: Want to RENT: Meeting room with Internet connection for a seminar

Best Western Saddleback Inn on I-40 is nice. OKAA recently hosted a regional event last year and all of the listed above was included. Very reasonably priced. Event room rented will also provide discount on other rental if anyone is needing a place to sleep. They also offer catering, serving food and drinks during the event.

Thread Information