I finally ended up coming down with it and am on day 11. Ironically after all the high risk activities/trips I've partaken in over the last two months (including going to packed bars every weekend, a large beach party, a group golf weekend, two large weddings, and a birthday party with about 100 people in Austin), I likely caught it on a trip to Phoenix to visit my grandfather...on which I only interreacted with a total of 6 people for longer than 2 minutes...none of which had it (with symptoms) or came down with it after being around me. I had a fever, chills, body aches, fatigue, congestion, and a cough on the second day. The fever and chills were gone the next morning with the body aches lasting a day or two longer. Still have a mild cough and a bit of fatigue that has improved every day. Given that I have asthma, I've been surprised by how minimally I've been affected. Fortunately it wasn't all that big of deal and I never had any shortness of breath or the more severe symptoms.

I'm still completely shocked that none of my family or friends who were around me just prior to exhibiting symptoms and a few that I was around after I started experiencing what I thought were allergy symptoms (until I ended up coming down with the fever)...have come down with it. Truly an odd virus.