Widgets Magazine
Page 211 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111161206207208209210211212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 5410

Thread: Convention Center

Default Re: Convention Center

Federal pound him in the butt prison

wut

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    Federal pound him in the butt prison

wut
    Music to my ears broski

3. Default Re: Convention Center

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Drake View Post
    I have all my ducks in a row on this guy. I would expose him here, but I assure you the authorities are on it. David Todd who works for the city was very pissed that his facility was compromised and is taking appropriate measures to see that the facility is being fixed to be completely compliant at no additional cost to the city.
    I have it on good authority that you do not, in fact, have your ducks in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Music to my ears broski
    Clap to the beat!

Robinson (note that the dozen or so construction trailers in that unpaved lot are now completely gone):

7. Default Re: Convention Center

*Double post

8. Default Re: Convention Center

I was walking by the convention center yesterday and decided to peak in and found the door was open, so I walked in and explored the place. It is massive and uses space efficiently, especially compared to Cox. If we can get that place full with conventions and events, that's going to equal thousands upon thousands of people roaming the streets of OKC.

Fairly short video from the Oklahoman with some nice indoor views.

Regarding Robinson Avenue and SW 7th, what was to be a 4-month project finishing in December has now been pushed until April.

Nothing like missing a timeline by double, while having the luxury of having the roads completely closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Regarding Robinson Avenue and SW 7th, what was to be a 4-month project finishing in December has now been pushed until April.

Nothing like missing a timeline by double, while having the luxury of having the roads completely closed.
    I’m sure the unusual amount of snow in the multiple events caused a few weeks of delays. But not all 4 months of it.

The scary part is that this same guy is leading a project to upgrade the system at Harold Hamm Diabetes center. Their contacts have been notified too. No telling what kind of damage would have been done had he not been caught now. Federal pound him in the butt prison is a bare minimum of what should happen to him. Endangering people who are having medical problems is subhuman. There is a place in hell for this guy.
    Is he a Qanon freak?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Thanks for this - The wife and I just signed up to tour the center that day.

Quote Originally Posted by soonerguru View Post
    Is he a Qanon freak?
    Most assuredly was. Since he is no longer working I will be posting his personal info here on this site in a bit. He was at the capital insurrection too, so now he is having fun in federal custody. I am glad for that, this is a guy we do not need running around in our city. And the 100K plus he had in his Bank of Oklahoma account is frozen. Hopefully the city can recapture some of that money from his bank account for their trouble.

16. Default Re: Convention Center

Very uncool doxxing this guy. I don't know if this guy did what you say he did, but I know for a fact that David Todd didn't know of any sabotage. Since you're lying about that I'm inclined to not believe anything you're saying.

Well I am just doing my civic duty to expose this guy like I said I would. I mean he was at the US capital insurrection. Phew, that is serious. Luckily he has been charged and is facing 20 years. And what kind of alarm guy has 100k in the bank? I do really hope the city can sue him and take what is left.

18. Default Re: Convention Center

Luckily he has been charged and is facing 20 years.
    So this is another lie. Here is a searchable list of all those arrested for the 1/6 insurrection and your boy is not in it. Like I said earlier, I don't believe any of your claims.

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-c...s-names-2021-1

i removed a picture of somebody's drivers license. i wouldn't think this would need to be said... but don't post people's personal details.

Catcher, I’d bet you that 100k that if David dug deep enough he could verify that Patrick was on that site.

21. Default Re: Convention Center

Catcher, I’d bet you that 100k that if David dug deep enough he could verify that Patrick was on that site.
    This is what you said upthread, "David Todd who works for the city was very pissed that his facility was compromised". I asked him personally if he knew of anyone "compromising" the Convention Center. He said no. There is a big difference between working on a site and sabotaging it. You might want to look into the definition of libel.

How is this guy still allowed to post here? He is bringing down the reputation of this website. This is the only message board I have participated in that has such a high degree of factual information and such a low amount of drama. He has been peddling this conspiracy theory for months now and it really detracts from the quality of posts here.

23. Default Re: Convention Center

Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post
    How is this guy still allowed to post here? He is bringing down the reputation of this website. This is the only message board I have participated in that has such a high degree of factual information and such a low amount of drama. He has been peddling this conspiracy theory for months now and it really detracts from the quality of posts here.
    When you add this to his disparaging comments about priests in the Rother Shrine thread it shows that he has some serious issues and shouldn't be allowed to post on this site. I agree with you that he is bringing down the reputation of this site.

Blog Entries

I can see people using this as a skating rink drop off -- like the small circles at Harkins and Myriand Gardens -- and causing issues.

Thread Information