Widgets Magazine

Thread: New economic development in Edmond

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: New economic development in Edmond

Have they said if the wellness center at the new Mercy site will be something that the public can join, or is it only open to employees and patients?

Also, any word on the progress of the new Y/city/school district pool being built at Mitch Park? My husband recently overheard a couple of guys talking about it, and one insinuated that it was already built. We all know that nothing gets build that quickly here, but he was curious, and an avid swimmer, so he called Mitch Park to inquire. He said after a very long pause, the women on the other end of the line lets out a long sigh and "um, no". He said he could tell she was about to bust out laughing at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzkidz View Post
    Have they said if the wellness center at the new Mercy site will be something that the public can join, or is it only open to employees and patients?

Also, any word on the progress of the new Y/city/school district pool being built at Mitch Park? My husband recently overheard a couple of guys talking about it, and one insinuated that it was already built. We all know that nothing gets build that quickly here, but he was curious, and an avid swimmer, so he called Mitch Park to inquire. He said after a very long pause, the women on the other end of the line lets out a long sigh and "um, no". He said he could tell she was about to bust out laughing at him.
    I don't know about the wellness center, but I'll check. As for the aquatic center, I'm not sure how old your husband is, but I think it is only for seniors, but I might be wrong on that one. Anyways, I'll snap some picture of it in a day or two when I get time. It is coming along nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzkidz View Post

VIDEO: Aquatics Center at halfway mark » Local News » The Edmond Sun

Thread Information