Widgets Magazine

Thread: Investments?

Default Investments?

I would certainly appreciate any recommendations for a consistently solid financial planner/advisor. I particularly need an advisor who connects with a client on a case by case situation. Not looking for someone who just throws out formulas. Thanks in advance for any information which might be helpful.

(Feel free to send me a PM if you'd prefer)

Default Re: Investments?

Quote Originally Posted by bucktalk View Post
    I would certainly appreciate any recommendations for a consistently solid financial planner/advisor. I particularly need an advisor who connects with a client on a case by case situation. Not looking for someone who just throws out formulas. Thanks in advance for any information which might be helpful.

(Feel free to send me a PM if you'd prefer)
    Bucktalk,
    I have been very pleased with The Advisory Group. My wife was given three months to live and I retired May, 2004 at age 60 after having DeWayne McAnally look at my financial status. He told me that he couldn't see any reason why I needed to continue to work. And I'm not rich. That was fourteen years ago and after drawing a "paycheck" for fourteen years I have almost as much money as I started with. He accepts no checks and has no access to my funds other than the ability to make appropriate investments. They are a fee based company and there are no commissions, just a flat rate annually for managing my account. There are other good financial advisors out there but I'm very pleased. Their phone number is 405-728-1649 and I promise you, there is no pressure.
    C. T.

Default Re: Investments?

Thank you, kind sir, for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchandler View Post
    Bucktalk,
    I have been very pleased with The Advisory Group. My wife was given three months to live and I retired May, 2004 at age 60 after having DeWayne McAnally look at my financial status. He told me that he couldn't see any reason why I needed to continue to work. And I'm not rich. That was fourteen years ago and after drawing a "paycheck" for fourteen years I have almost as much money as I started with. He accepts no checks and has no access to my funds other than the ability to make appropriate investments. They are a fee based company and there are no commissions, just a flat rate annually for managing my account. There are other good financial advisors out there but I'm very pleased. Their phone number is 405-728-1649 and I promise you, there is no pressure.
    C. T.

Thread Information