Widgets Magazine

Thread: Korean House - Del City

1. Mid-Del Korean House - Del City

I had been wondering who was doing the remodel for the old Golden Touch restaurant that was located on SE 29th in Del City and last night when I was passing through they had a sign up for Korean House.

Looks like they will me moving from the old secluded spot away from the street to a more prominent view. The remodel of the building looks really nice so far too. Especially for that area of Del City.

Looks like Google street view passed through there recently because you can see the beginnings of the remodel in this street view.

Default Re: Korean House - Del City

I got to Korean house a few times a month. For the past 6 months they have told me on every visit that NEXT time I come they will most likely be across the street. Clearly the remodel has taken way longer than they expected but its looking good. I love this place and would follow it about anywhere ( considering its the only reason I am ever in Del City currently ).

3. Default Re: Korean House - Del City

Yeah, the remodel has been going on for awhile but when I drove by last night it looked really nice.... It is really going to stand out along that strip of 29th Street and hopefully will inspire more renovation through there. A couple of strip centers along there have done some renovations recently too.

You should give Chibugan a try. It's a Filipino restaurant that opened up in the strip center just east of Casa Juanito.... Really good food!

I have actually seen that place and considered giving it a try.. I will definitely do so!

I read the article in today's gazette and it really made me want to try the food there. Sounds great.

Thread Information