View Full Version : Get Some Bada Bing!

lkberry1
05-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Falcone's Pizzeria's new location in Bricktown is slated to open Friday, May 11th. Come by & say hello. Weather permitting, outdoor entertainment is scheduled for Friday and Saturday nights.

Hours: Sunday - Thursday: OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT
Friday & Saturday: OPEN UNTIL 3AM

Easy180
05-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Sounds good lk....Are they going to have bands out there like Da Boat and others in Bricktown

If so we talking jazz, pop or what?

okclee
05-10-2007, 01:51 PM
I am going there tomorrow night with my family.

Karried
05-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Please, Please, Please have Bands !!!!!!!

Easy180
05-10-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm sure there are some bands available since the Brewery decided to replace them with quilt making seminars upstairs :fighting3

J-Dub
05-10-2007, 02:35 PM
I think tapwerks still has bands fri and sat nights too

lkberry1
05-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I know that Danny is planning to have music on Friday and Saturday nights. More than likely it will be more of the Italian music like he has on satellite at the May Avenue location. Eventually he might venture out to other genres, but I guess we'll just have to wait & see.

Millie
05-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Sorry for the ignorance, but what's Italian music? Can you give me an example?

okclee
05-10-2007, 09:57 PM

Frank Sinatra

John
05-11-2007, 02:28 AM

Dean Martin, Pavoratti, Boccelli, etc

kevinpate
05-11-2007, 05:04 AM
Dean Martin, Pavoratti, Boccelli, etc

That's work for me. There's a whole generation, getting closer to two now, that wouldn't have clue one on the identity for any of the above folks.

wildmanokc
05-11-2007, 08:15 AM
It's time, now lets roll.. ENJOY:welcome55 :congrats:

BDP
05-11-2007, 10:00 AM
live music... nice touch!

He should see if he can get permission to place gondolas on the canal to float by, play some Italian music, and promote the restaurant.

The thing I liked most in San Antonio was the barges that would float by with live music on them. We need some things to make the canal itself come alive more and I think that would be great. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing any restaurant doing this. We could have country music from Toby's, Mariachi music from Chelino's, etc. Maybe the taxi service could find a way to work in coorperation to put some entertainment on the boats to liven them up and promote the businesses on the canal.

Stinger
05-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Boccelli

That's some good stuff!!

metalhead
05-18-2007, 07:22 AM
I had falcone's pizza for the first time last night, the one with the ricotta cheese and spinach. It was awesome.

Millie
05-18-2007, 05:50 PM
I just tried it.

Wow... that bada bing is some powerful stuff.

Kandyegirl
06-02-2007, 05:08 AM
Falcone's Pizzeria's new location in Bricktown is slated to open Friday, May 11th. Come by & say hello. Weather permitting, outdoor entertainment is scheduled for Friday and Saturday nights.

Hours: Sunday - Thursday: OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT
Friday & Saturday: OPEN UNTIL 3AM

Hello there ~

We are huge Falcone's fans! Grabbing a slice or two or three ~ at least once a week ~ is our ritual. Everyone we have introduced to Falcone's has become addicted also. Does that make us pushers??!!?! ha! In less than a year, the May location was so successful that Danny is already branching out with the 2nd store in Bricktown. That is amazing! Most restaurants are still struggling to gain regular customers at this point. We are just happy that Falcone's is doing so well. :)

Mmmmm pizza ~
Kandye

sdsooners
06-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Has Falcone's already changed their operating hours? I know they originally said they'd be open until 3am on the weekends but I went there at 1:30am on Saturday and all the lights were off. Anybody know why?

Midtowner
06-04-2007, 11:13 AM

Puccini, Mendelssohn, Vivaldi, etc.

Music of Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Italy)

Ginkasa
06-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Has Falcone's already changed their operating hours? I know they originally said they'd be open until 3am on the weekends but I went there at 1:30am on Saturday and all the lights were off. Anybody know why?

Yes, now they're only open until midnight on the weekends. I suppose it just didn't do well enough that late at night to justify being open, you know?

I was sad. I somtimes get off from work really really late and would liked to have been able to just go over to Falcone's for a quick slice, sometimes...

blabare
06-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Speaking of Bada Bing.... anyone see the Sapranos last night??