View Full Version : You're in my thoughts, Karried.

AFCM
05-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Don't worry, it's to the west of you. Everything will be alright.

Karried
05-09-2007, 09:29 AM
You are so SWEET!!! I was worried.. and I almost checked this board just to take my mind off of it.

Honestly, when I saw those spinning circles near Piedmont, El Reno & Mercy Hospital (and headed toward Edmond) .. I about had a heart attack and probably needed to go to Mercy!

I didn't sleep until it was far, far away..

Thank you buddy!

PS.. Did you go live yet??? I'm actually starting to get in a few kills.. just ask OKCPulse....lol.. who am I kidding? He is a Pro.

You would love Guitar Hero for the 360.. it is really fun believe it or not.. since you are such a fantastic guitar player, you might enjoy it.. my son is mastering 'Sweet Child of Mine' Guns & Roses ( which I sing along with at the top of my lungs much to his dismay lol)

oh,oh,ohhhh .. sweet child of mine! ha,ha

PUGalicious
05-09-2007, 09:52 AM
As I was sitting up watching the weather coverage early, early, early this morning, I too thought about what Karrie was going through, knowing she was probably freakin' out!

And for good reason... none of the weather guys seemed to provide comfort in knowing where the storm was going with circulations popping up here, then there, then here, then there... I keep trying to decide if I needed to get everyone else in the house up to get ready to head to shelter... but fortunately, for us anyone, it passed to the west and north.

Others weren't so fortunate. I got a call from my print vendor in El Reno first thing this morning to inform me that their facility took a hit by one of the tornadoes overnight and that their bindery department was devastated, with many print jobs printed earlier that day all of a sudden gone.

Karried
05-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Lol.. believe it or not Pug, I was thinking about you too! I knew it was headed your direction and I was hoping it wouldn't get near you.

Sorry to hear about your friend.. it really sucks. So much work for naught.

A few times I almost got the kids up (they sleep upstairs.. - I like them to be lower, like in the underground shelter for instance..lol)

Karried
05-10-2007, 01:34 PM
This is what I'm scared of.... unreal pictures.. unbelievable!!

http://www.kansas.com/static/slides/050507tornadoaerials/ (http://www.kansas.com/static/slides/050507tornadoaerials/)