View Full Version : Next Urban Land Institute meeting, 14 May.

AFCM
05-03-2007, 05:26 PM
I just received an email from Blair Humphreys regarding the next ULI meeting for those of you who may be interested.

The following is what showed up in my mailbox.

I want to let everyone interested in being a part of ULI Oklahoma City to know that we have a great event coming up on May 14th. Along with the City of Oklahoma City and the Chamber of Commerce, ULI Oklahoma City is co-hosting the 6th Annual Mayor’s Development Roundtable. The event will feature a number of terrific speakers including ULI Senior Fellow William H. Hudnut, III who will give the kick-off keynote address.

You can get more information on the event and register online by clicking here: City of Oklahoma City | Mayor's Development Roundtable (http://www.okc.gov/planning/roundtable)

Also, our many thanks to the companies and individuals that have showed their support of ULI Oklahoma City by getting on board as Founding Sponsors. We appreciate the generous support we have received from the Oklahoma City community. If you or your company would like to become a Founding Sponsor and be recognized on ULI Oklahoma City materials at the Mayor’s Development Roundtable, please fill out and return the attached form by May 10th.

If you have any questions or there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. You can reach me by email at xxxxxxxxxx or by phone at (405) xxx-xxxx.

Hope to see everyone on May 14th!

Blair Humphreys

metro
05-04-2007, 07:42 AM
I hate how the city and city agencies, etc. always hold these meetings during the work day. Sure makes it hard for us working citizens to attend these things.

Misty
05-04-2007, 08:05 AM
I thought the same thing! I went to the first ULI meeting at the Petroleum club, but can't do daytime meetings.

jbrown84
05-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Yeah it frustrates me too.