View Full Version : Bahama Breeze

Pages : 1 2 [3]

MikeLucky
05-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Seriously, Teds isnt THAT good...

I will forever miss Bahamaritas...

I was hoping Hal would try the "island" themed restaurant that was previous mentioned... I know it didnt work in Norman, but ON THE WATER... sounded promising.

The Islands was good. The service was always hit-or-miss, but the food was always outstanding. BTW, I am convinced that Hal's building on Ed Noble in Norman is his "test" building.....

kmf563
05-22-2007, 09:52 AM
oh boy. queso. hahahahaha.........

I really hope you are all wrong on this. I would hate to see a Ted's out there, it just doesn't fit. And the parking is already a nightmare - can you imagine what it would be like with a Ted's??? eeeek.

redland
05-22-2007, 10:51 AM
oh boy. queso. hahahahaha.........

I would hate to see a Ted's out there, it just doesn't fit. And the parking is already a nightmare - can you imagine what it would be like with a Ted's???

What she said

escan
05-22-2007, 11:44 AM
hal's restaurant in Norman will be a Teds. He's not planning a Stillwater location right now. Just FYI.... :)

John
05-22-2007, 12:34 PM
hal's restaurant in Norman will be a Teds. He's not planning a Stillwater location right now. Just FYI.... :)

The Ted's in Norman is actually going to be right next to the new Super Target on a pad... not at Norman's favorite revolving restaurant site.