View Full Version : Thanks BCS

Patrick
11-15-2004, 12:55 PM
Well, the BCS computer rankings still have us #1 even though Auburn is creeping up in the AP and Coaches Polls. Stoops better run up the score at Baylor on Saturday. Let's just hope Auburn has a bad game against either Alabama or Tennessee. They're playing Bama at Bama, so there might be a shot there. Also, Tennessee has been up and down all season. Hopefully they'll be up for the SEC championship game. Unfortunately, Nebraska and Baylor are going to hurt us this year. Our best hope is to play Colorado in the Big 12 championship game. Go Buffs and Go Crimson Tide and Volunteers.

Midtowner
11-16-2004, 07:45 AM
Baylor is much improved under Guy Morriss. If Baylor were in the north, I think they'd have a good shot at winning it.

I think we'll win.. and win big. But I think Baylor will play better than Nebraska.

Patrick
11-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Yeah, at this point, I don't think Baylor is getting all of the national credit they deserve. They're an up and coming team!

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
11-18-2004, 09:16 PM
As far as Auburn goes, 'Bama sucks and if the Tigers do lose it'll be to Tennesse as long as the Vols can get it together.

sella35
11-20-2004, 12:16 AM
All I care to say is Roll Tide!

I'm sick of OU getting the shaft when it comes to ranks. We had the toughest of all the SOS between the top 3 and we are getting 4th and 5th place votes from a-hats.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!