View Full Version : Bricktown Limos

djryanla
04-23-2007, 02:09 PM
What's the scoop?

We were all set (and paid-in-full) to use one of their old cars for our wedding in a couple weeks.

This morning my fiancée got a call from our wedding planner that Bricktown Limos has lost its license, so no car for us. As of this morning, we're wondering if we're out of our money as well.

I also noticed their website has been removed. Honestly, we can find another car. But, we want that money back - now.

Has it closed? Anyone know what's going on?

BaconCheeseburgerDeluxe
04-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Any reputable business should refund the money because services were not rendered.

If they give you the run around, I would call Amanda Taylor at News 9. She does a pretty good job of getting people the answers and solutions they need.

Both 4,5 and 9 have their own consumer action reporters. I just think Amanda does a more respectful job. She asks the right questions but, she does not do the redneck stories 4 and 5 do.

CMSturgeon
04-24-2007, 06:29 AM
What's the scoop?

We were all set (and paid-in-full) to use one of their old cars for our wedding in a couple weeks.

This morning my fiancée got a call from our wedding planner that Bricktown Limos has lost its license, so no car for us. As of this morning, we're wondering if we're out of our money as well.

I also noticed their website has been removed. Honestly, we can find another car. But, we want that money back - now.

Has it closed? Anyone know what's going on?

I really agree with contacting a news team to tackle this for you. They really love bride and groom stories.

metro
04-24-2007, 02:04 PM
I do know that Bricktown Limo's was purchased by some younger investors a few months back. I thought/am pretty sure they ended up changing the name even though the web site still existed. I think they kept the name sort of going for a little bit until the public was aware of the transition.

RealtorJoe
04-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Maybe it is a sign you should cancel the wedding!

jk :)

AFCM
04-25-2007, 12:59 AM
In addition to getting the company exposed on TV, you could also contact the Better Business Bureau. Good luck with your situation, and I wish you a blessed marriage.