View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend?

CMSturgeon
04-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Last night we drove ALL THE WAY from Moore to Edmond to help a friend move and then stopped by a friends house when we got back to Moore, and then came home. Today I've got a lot of nothing planned. I thought the festival of art was this weekend but I guess not. Today I'm thinking baseball or driving range. I'm a lot better at baseball.

Lauri101
04-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Getting packed and ready to travel to D.C. on Monday. Not for fun, but to work - it'll still be good to get out of town for a few days.

C.M. - the Arts Festival starts on Tuesday and goes through next Sunday at 6 PM.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM
I've built a gate and put a lift kit on a neighbors Jeep so far today, and my only goal for the rest of the weekend is to try my best to discover what rests at the bottom of this bag of tortilla chips. I suspect that there will be nothing but crumbs, but Columbus was expecting only spice and look what THAT guy found.

bandnerd
04-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Today: Go to Pender's and pick up some school stuff, drive by a few apartments to glance at them for a friend who's moving to the area, stop by Target and get a birthday card and maybe a nice-smelling candle for a friend, and then go to that friend's house in Harrah. We are going to Olde Germany for dinner.

Tomorrow: Groceries, laundry

Keith
04-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Today: Ran the sound system this morning at church for a funeral. Mowed 5 yards this afternoon.....now I am in process of collapsing.

Sunday, Church....Indian Tacos for lunch at church.......nap time at home....business meeting at church....church service.....after church fellowship, celebrating the 50th birthday of our pastor's wife.