View Full Version : South American restaurant in Norman

spasticnapjerk
04-17-2007, 03:51 PM
My Columbian friend tells me that there is a South American restaurant in Norman, somewhere. Does anyone know about it or other South American restaurants there? Thanks a bunch.

Drew

bombermwc
04-19-2007, 03:49 PM
There's Monique's just off of Campus Corner. The couple that run it are Venezuelan. It's hard to get the place open though....they run on Latin Time...so they sort of close when they feel like it. It's just east of CC in one end of a little strip thing....VERY easy to overlook, but VERY GOOD.

soonergirl
05-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Cafe Do Brasil on 11th & Walker in OKC is really good. Oddly, it's in an old building that used to be a funeral home. I've liked everything I've tried there.
___
Edited to add:
Oops, sorry, I scanned your question too quickly and just noticed you were specifically interested in Norman. Ah, well.

John
05-04-2007, 01:20 AM
I think the place you're referring to is on Boyd, just East of Jenkins next to Royal Pipes & Tobacco. I forget the name of it, but have heard good things about their food/service.

BG918
05-06-2007, 12:36 PM
I think the place you're referring to is on Boyd, just East of Jenkins next to Royal Pipes & Tobacco. I forget the name of it, but have heard good things about their food/service.

Monique's