View Full Version : Midtown/CBD Vacant Land

sdsooners
04-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Does anyone know a good website or company to contact in order to identify or get information about vacant lots/land for sale in the Midtown/CBD areas of OKC? I have 0 experience in this area so I don't even know where to start looking.

Thanks for your help.

Pete
04-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Assuming you mean commercial property, you should try one of the commercial brokerage firms, as they all operate on an open-listing service much like residential realtors.

And a good broker may also have information on things not officially on the market and may even source (contact owners on your behalf) properties.

I used to work for CB Richard Ellis in OKC but most of the guys I worked with have moved on. I know Mark Inman in that office is a pretty sharp guy although he specializes in retail properties:

T 405.272.5326
mark.inman@cbreok.com

You might also try Karleen Krywucki at Price Edwards:

(405)843-7474

metro
04-16-2007, 01:36 PM
I'd contact Greg Banta of the Banta Cos. Not only is he highly invested in MidTown properties personally, but as Malibu said, he may know properties not officially on the market yet.

Kerry
04-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Check out the Chamber of Commerce site. There is a link to the property locator on the right side. More info than you will need.
Greater Oklahoma City Chamber - Official Home Page (http://www.okcchamber.com/)

Spartan
04-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Try the county assessor's website. I use it every day in my job when I'm perusing over downtown lands.