View Full Version : What is that I see outside my window???

Intrepid
04-15-2007, 08:26 AM
SUNSHINE!!!!

:Smiley105 :Smiley105 :Smiley105

Karried
04-15-2007, 08:27 AM
Yay!! I was confused for a minute too! Knew I had to be dreaming... but yipee.. liquid gold.

So.... what's the plan for enjoying this sunny day?

Intrepid
04-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Yay!! I was confused for a minute too! Knew I had to be dreaming... but yipee.. liquid gold.

So.... what's the plan for enjoying this sunny day?

Unfortunately, I have to work from 1p-945p today. So, I'll be looking at the sunshine from my home office window. :(

Karried
04-15-2007, 08:46 AM
ah ha! The key word being Home Office.. which hopefully, means you can cheat and sneak away enjoy some of the day!

No worries... in a few weeks, we'll all be wishing it was cool and cloudy.. we'll have more sun than we'll know what to do with.

Intrepid
04-15-2007, 08:51 AM
ah ha! The key word being Home Office.. which hopefully, means you can cheat and sneak away enjoy some of the day!

No worries... in a few weeks, we'll all be wishing it was cool and cloudy.. we'll have more sun than we'll know what to do with.

Well, I wish it were that easy. I work for Convergys, but do it from home.

Karried
04-15-2007, 09:01 AM
How cool to be able to work out of your home though.. do you do consultation, phone customer service, sales or something else?

Intrepid
04-15-2007, 09:05 AM
How cool to be able to work out of your home though.. do you do consultation, phone customer service, sales or something else?

Customer service rep for DirecTV. A little bit of everything is involved: billing, tech support, sales.

It's a pilot program that Convergys is doing. Hate the hours (1-945p, w/Thurs and Friday off), but love being able to be at home. We do have to go into the call center twice a month (used to be every week) on Tuesdays.

I'm hoping that by the time football season rolls around, I will be able to get a shift with weekends off.