View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend? 4-13-07

CMSturgeon
04-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Tennis Pros & Hoes party tonight, no idea for the rest of the weekend.

Will post pics from the party!

By the way, job is going great guys.

Oh and congrats to our new owner!

Deni
04-13-2007, 07:00 PM
PROM!!PROM!!!PROM!!! tomorrow....

Yay HER and YAY me for being the chaparone!!!!

dirtrider73068
04-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Stay inside and keep dry! and warm, i wish, have some running around to do saterday, then have a motor and tranny to pull out of a van with a friend on sunday :( Right now sitting at home on computer trying to get over a cold I guess I had pass couple days, and watching tv whats on, doctor G medical examiner.

bandnerd
04-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Saturday--watching movies at my sister's house while I dog-sit. She and her husband have to go to a funeral in St. Louis for the day. Yup, they're flying there and back in the same day. I do not envy them. Hopefully I can work out while I'm there...I can just crate the dogs and borrow a Turbo Jam DVD from my sis. I haven't gotten to work out since Tuesday because I injured my left calf :( I wanted it good and healed so I haven't really done much of anything except stretching it.

Sunday--the usual; groceries, cleaning, laundry...and possibly lots and lots of sleep. I'm feeling exhausted.

As for this evening...well, I might retire to bed early to watch some adult swim and call it a night ;) We watched a recorded episode of House and played on the Wii. I had a crazy afternoon of driving all over OKC. I was wet, cold, and ready to lounge.

MadMonk
04-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Well, I went along with my kids on a school field trip to the Omniplex today. There were 500 (or more) laughing, screaming kids essentially running wild in the place. I had to keep an especially close eye on my son. He's only just turned five and had several close calls with older kids almost running him over - especially around the Gagedtrees (really cool BTW). I'm worn out!

Tomorrow my daughter's friend is having B-day party. My wife is taking her to that. Other than that, not much in the way of plans for us.

Keith
04-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Today, I put 13 hours in at work, and am now really exhausted.

Saturday, I have a Sunday School Directors meeting at First Baptist Church in Moore til noon. In the afternoon, I plan on resting. Wife gets off work at 6 PM., so we will go out for dinner.

Sunday morning....church

Sunday afternoon...go look at some houses

Sunday night.....lead music for worship service

Once again, this is all subject to change since my boss is still out of pocket and I'm acting supervisor. It seems something always happens when he is gone.

MadMonk
04-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Keith,
It sounds like you do more of your boss' work than he does. Maybe they need to get rid of him and promote you. :)

Karried
04-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Just got home from the last Hornet's game..saw Doug Dog and his beautiful family.

Our last game ever. I'm so sad. We lost.. but it was close. Stern, Shinn and everyone said some wonderful things about the fans.

Thank you, thank you, thank yous all around.. You're welcome. Now, where's our team?

Saturday - Violin competition for my teen..
Have a Halo 2 marathon so I can practice and come out from behind my hiding place.. the rock.

Sunday, take in a movie or two and try to stay warm.. and dream of sunny days to come.. one of these days.

Keith
04-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Keith,
It sounds like you do more of your boss' work than he does. Maybe they need to get rid of him and promote you. :)
Sounds good to me.LOL Actually, he has been out due to hernia surgery. In the last year, he has had three surgeries for various problems. I'm thinking that they are running out of things to take out of him.

He is a good boss, but when he is gone, my work triples. As a matter of fact, I was "suppose" to be training a new employee this week, but since we have been so busy and shorthanded, he hasn't done much but watch.

No breaks or lunches all week........it is getting kind of old.

Martin
04-13-2007, 11:43 PM
went to a 'friday the 13th' party tonight. nothing planned for tomorrow, but maybe something'll come together last minute. -M

CMSturgeon
04-14-2007, 03:39 PM
went to a 'friday the 13th' party tonight. nothing planned for tomorrow, but maybe something'll come together last minute. -M

More details. People at the Tennis party were pretty hilarious. We ate at Johnny Carinos in Norman and everyone was starring.

Deni where did your daughter and her date end up eating? Did they dance? There were a few people dressed fancy at Carinos. I didnt realize it was already prom time.

windowphobe
04-14-2007, 06:31 PM
I went on the 2007 Architecture Tour.

dustbury.com: Saturday spottings (organized for once) (http://www.dustbury.com/backlog/2007/04/saturday_spottings_o.html)

Keith
04-14-2007, 08:30 PM
So far, so good. Today has been GREAT! This is the first day in about a month that I actually had nothing to do from 1-6 PM......except to rest. It was too wet to mow and too chilly to do anything outside. I think God was telling me to relax for a change.

kk19115
04-16-2007, 03:27 AM
i'm still hating alcohol at this point =/