View Full Version : Uh, huh, huh...I'm gonna "do a poll".

AFCM
04-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Regardless of how immature and stupid the Beavis and Butthead series was, I couldn't get enough of them as a teenager going through middle school. Thankfully, I started to outgrow the phenomena late into my freshman year of HS, but last week I decided to buy a Beavis and Butthead DVD just for old time's sake.

Watching the series brought back a lot of nostalgic feelings of the good ol' days when all I worried about was homework and baseball practice. I even caught myself doing a little of the "huh, huh, huh" laugh like my friends and I did in class. Now, watching Beavis and Butthead as an adult makes me realize how much the show actually lacked in substance, but I must admit some of the scenes were still just as funny now as they were back then. What else would you expect from the creator of "Office Space" and "King of the Hill"?

Now I know Beavis and Butthead took on a bad image during it's prime, and I understand the reasons why. I'm just curious if any of you really enjoyed the show, and why or why not? Although it was just a stupid show, Beavis and Butthead was a part of my personality during my teen years. I'm just curious to see who else roamed the hallways going, "Uh, huh, huh, huh, huh" and "Boyoyoyoyoyoing".

mranderson
04-11-2007, 04:30 AM
Actually, I liked all except the videos.

Martin
04-11-2007, 05:23 AM
heh heh heh heh... heh heh... you said "poll" -M

PUGalicious
04-11-2007, 06:49 AM
heh heh heh heh... heh heh... you said "poll" -M

:LolLolLol :LolLolLol :LolLolLol ROFLMAO! :congrats::congrats::congrats:

CMSturgeon
04-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Wasnt allowed!

sweetdaisy
04-13-2007, 07:06 AM
This thread makes me smile. I absolutely loved B&B and watched every episode that I could. It was so absurd and juvenille, but was laugh out loud funny. Thanks for the memories!

"I am the Great Cornholio!"

AFCM
04-13-2007, 10:34 AM
"I am the Great Cornholio!"

I need TP for my bunghole!

sweetdaisy
04-13-2007, 12:25 PM
I need TP for my bunghole!

LOL! I'm glad you said it! I couldn't bring myself to type those words!

AFCM
04-14-2007, 11:36 PM
LOL! I'm glad you said it! I couldn't bring myself to type those words!

Uh, huh, huh, huh, huh. Glad I could help. Uh, huh, huh...hey baby.

For your entertainment: YouTube - Beavis and Butthead Do America Intro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRglhTxTLg8)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
04-17-2007, 02:50 AM
Show me your thingies.