View Full Version : indoor ponds.

Deni
04-10-2007, 01:25 AM
We just finished building my indoor pond in the shop. It is about 160 gallons and ready for our fish arriving next weekend.

We went rock hunting while on the family reunion and found some beautiful rocks. The rocks dont run very fast, but the things are hard to catch....lol

We added the water lillies and a cattail. We are adding a keg as a water fall. It now has a water bubble, but that is it. This weekend the keg will be erected as a water fall. As soon as we can get the tree in and keg built I will take pictures right now It's still kinda ugly but I am so proud of the hard work we put into it..

dirtrider73068
04-10-2007, 04:51 AM
I love ponds, I really like the outdoor ones, there is something about listening to waterfalls thats relaxing.

Deni
04-11-2007, 10:08 AM
pics of the pond so far

Karried
04-11-2007, 10:55 AM
That's turning out nice! Since it's indoors, I was thinking about this idea.. you might get some small pots of plants (and disquise them in between the rocks) with trailing ground cover or 'moss' textured plants .. Rose Rock Flowers (I think they are called) are succulent and make some vibrantly colored flowers. They travel and you can train them to go around the edge to disguise the pond form.