View Full Version : Lou Keel arrested

Keith
11-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Lou Keel, the Assistant District Attorney that helped to prosecute the case against bombing conspirator Terry Nichols, was arrested Thursday evening for prostitution, after he solicited an undercover female officer for sex.

This is a total embarrassment for the District Attorney's office, and although Mr. Keel has been suspended with pay, he needs to be punished to the full extent of the law, especially since he is a representative of the law.

mranderson
11-12-2004, 12:50 PM
This man does a lot of good things to fight crime. In fact, I have served on one of his jurys. I just wish I would have had enough power of persuasion to sentence the guy we conviced to 1,000 years instead of seven. the defendant raped a four year old little boy.

No matter what, I would support Keel for DA or above.

If he IS guilty, what would I give him? "fifty dollars and time served." (quote from Harry Anderson as Judge Harlod Stone in "Night Court.")

Keith
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM
They need to make an example out of him and prove to everyone, that, no matter what position you hold, you are not exempt from getting full punishment. You do the crime, then you pay the fine.