View Full Version : Pretty Good Deals on Digital Cameras

BailJumper
04-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Thought I'd pass along some pretty good deals on digital cameras if anyone is looking for one for the summer.

Stopped by Target tonite and they were clearancing all their digital cameras to make room for new models.

I couldn't resist and bought a Casio Exilim EX-Z600 ($299 retail - $249 in some stores) for only $100. It was the display and I got another 40% OFF THE SALE PRICE. No box, but who cares. They had about 7 other display models still there.

Also, for the first time, Radio Shack has a better price on SD memory cards than Sam's Club. I got a 1GB SD card for $19. That is an excellent price.

Hey, you might need a camera if you ever get stranded on an island with Karried or CMSturgeon!!!!!

Karried
04-02-2007, 08:41 PM
That is the Best camera ever! I have the Exilim.. what a deal you got! How exciting...

I love, love, love my camera.

Now the island thing... cmsturgeon's your girl.. she's a cutie. My bikini wearing island hopping days are on the way out.. boo hoo.. I hate being 'mature'!

What is so funny is that when you are young and have a great body, you're too stupid to realize it!

Odinist
06-09-2007, 09:14 AM
An even better deal is the fact that you can hack the "disposable" digital cameras and digital video cameras from CVS, so that you can get the media off of them yourself instead of turning it back into the store to have them put your pics/vids on cd/dvd.

$15 or so for the camera, $30 or so for the video camera. $10 for the supplies to make the cable, and the software to hack the firmware is free and open source.

camerahacking :: Index (http://camerahacks.10.forumer.com/)