View Full Version : our little drive to Stillwater

Deni
03-30-2007, 08:47 PM
I had to take my baby girl to see the man she is in love with today at Wal-Mart in Stillwater.. I a, posting pics of it..

She was so shy she hardly said a word to him..

NE Oasis
03-31-2007, 11:39 AM
and apparently you took Aaron back to the hedge trimmer department and gave him the HOTTCUTZ special!

Deni
03-31-2007, 09:06 PM
and apparently you took Aaron back to the hedge trimmer department and gave him the HOTTCUTZ special!

HE signed our picture with HottCutz!! I love it.. I was so proud !!!

Spartan
03-31-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't understand ... I don't understand ... I just don't understand ...

Deni
03-31-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't understand ... I don't understand ... I just don't understand ...

what dont ya understand

Spartan
03-31-2007, 10:39 PM
Why this thread is important.
Why we have photos of some redneck in front of a coke aisle.
Why I find your signature mildly offensive. I support Special Olympics.

Millie
03-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Great pics, Deni! Aaron is beautiful!!!
I'm jealous- I wish I'd known he was going to be in Stillwater.

Deni
03-31-2007, 11:46 PM
Why this thread is important.
Why we have photos of some redneck in front of a coke aisle.
Why I find your signature mildly offensive. I support Special Olympics.

To answer your questions

Why is half these threads important? If it was not important to you just dont comment on it .

I guess that means only non-rednecks can post on OKCTALK? Should we put an age limit on it to? How about if you act like your under 18 or really are then you cant post? I guess there goes your postings.. So your putting country music lovers under one big umbrella ? We are all rednecks, well if I am so be it..

so I changed my signature. I would think one could find the humor in things, but maybe you left yours behind...

Spartan
04-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Is that who "Aaron" is, a country music star?

I wouldn't have known. Why was he at a Wal-Mart Supercenter in Stillwater?

As for humor, I thought it was cute the first time I saw it, and the slighting the Special Olympics by comparing it to guys like poor Anderson and whoever else is instigating a fight with him at the moment is downright un-funny.

Deni
04-01-2007, 02:44 AM
My signature has nothing to do with OKCTALK or Mr. Anderson. you know what they say about assuming Spartan???

Wht does it matter why Aaron Tippin was at walmart? He has enough money and freedom he can be wherever he wants.

Since you did not answer me the first time I will will be so kind to ask a second time. Maybe we are misunderstanding each other.. Since this thread is not important to you why did you comment on it in the first place?

Second are you saying rednecks cant post here ? And do we need to put an age range on it also?

Karried
04-01-2007, 07:13 AM
Deni, I'm thinking that Spartan didn't know who Aaron Tippin was (Spartan is not a country music fan as far as I know) and thought that you took a picture with a stranger, a Redneck ... ( Aaron Tippin) and posted the pics here, not that YOU are the Redneck ( the guy in the pic) .. message boards can be so hard to communicate on sometimes.

Anyway, it's always a good practice 'if you don't have something nice to say'.... don't waste time making a post.. just ignore it and move on.

PUGalicious
04-01-2007, 07:18 AM
I didn't know who it was either...

Martin
04-01-2007, 07:23 AM
...i don't know, karried. you're a nicer person than me. looks to me like spartan was just being plain old rude regardless of how he interpreted the picture. i didn't know who it was, either but i'm not gonna go bashing somebody else just because i don't listen to country music and don't know who's who in the industry.

don't you have anything better to do than belittle other people, spartan? go finish your homework or whatever it is you highschool kids do. -M

CMSturgeon
04-01-2007, 07:43 PM
...i don't know, karried. you're a nicer person than me. looks to me like spartan was just being plain old rude regardless of how he interpreted the picture. i didn't know who it was, either but i'm not gonna go bashing somebody else just because i don't listen to country music and don't know who's who in the industry.

don't you have anything better to do than belittle other people, spartan? go finish your homework or whatever it is you highschool kids do. -M

Yeah, I didn't know who it was either. Sounds like someone was just in a bad mood. It's almost like..... Nevermind. Myspace? Glad I dont have one.

Spartan
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Well when I run into Dave (and then later everyone finds out it's Dave Matthews) in the candy aisle of the Walgreen's I'll be sure to keep an online forum posted.

I have heard of Aaron Tippin, but just as a name when I'm trying to get from Channel 29 to Channel 31 when there's nothing on the TV.

I wasn't calling anyone a redneck though there are people I may have in the past and meant it, or didn't and may have meant to. Doesn't really matter.

Do you not mean, "Don't you have a forum to go attend to??"

:tiphat:

The reason I opened this thread in the beginning is because the thread title led me to believe I would be seeing pictures of the lovely Stillwater, America. I was so disappointed and confused in what I found I had to leave a comment.

Martin
04-01-2007, 08:15 PM
i get it now...

since the middle picture spells 'aaron tippin' in big friggin letters i guess that makes you rude and in need of better glasses.

-M

Spartan
04-01-2007, 08:17 PM
I want my name to be a Wal-Mart special when I hit it big.

MadMonk
04-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Damn Spartan, who pissed in your wheaties?

PUGalicious
04-02-2007, 04:39 AM
i get it now...

since the middle picture spells 'aaron tippin' in big friggin letters i guess that makes you rude and in need of better glasses.

-M
I see the name and still don't know who he is.

Martin
04-02-2007, 05:21 AM
i don't know who he is or what he sings, either... but i have both the tact and intelligence to realize he's not just some 'random redneck', that's all. -M

jdsplaypin
04-02-2007, 09:30 AM
I have a bellybutton