View Full Version : Lofts at Maywood Park

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Pete
03-30-2007, 08:04 AM
1 NE 2nd (http://goo.gl/maps/LVa0i)
owner=Ron Bradshaw
cost=$14,000,000
architect=HSE (http://www.hsearchitects.com/)
start=2009
finish=2010
56 condominiums, street-level retail

http://www.okctalk.com/images/wikiphotos/maywoodlofts1.jpg
Information & Latest News
Tenants

Hefner Company
Flux Salon (http://www.facebook.com/fluxsalonokc)
Aloft Marketing Office

Links
Ownership & Sales Info. (http://www.oklahomacounty.org/assessor/Searches/SubdivSearchSalesDate.asp?SUBNO=20970)
Project website (http://www.loftsatmaywoodpark.com/)
Gallery

TStheThird
03-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Young buyers offered alternative downtown: Maywood Park
By Steve Lackmeyer
Business Writer

http://static.newsok.biz/article/3033541/biz-m30lofts_03-30-2007_4B2S7LG.jpg

Development of Maywood Park in the Flat Iron district enters a second phase next month with construction starting on condominiums aimed at a market demanding lower-price downtown housing

The $14 million, four-story Lofts at Maywood Park, developed by Ron Bradshaw, will be built on the north side of NE 2 between E.K. Gaylord and Oklahoma Avenue. The flats, priced at $126,000 to $304,000, are being introduced in response to buyers who have expressed frustration at housing in other developments selling at more than $250,000, said Bradshaw, who is developing the complex with his son, Jason Bradshaw, and Pat Garrett.

About half of the Lofts at Maywood Park units will be priced less than $200,000, with payments designed to be "one step up” from an average rental rate for downtown apartments.

"We wanted to develop a product to meet financing points of the younger buyers,” Ron Bradshaw said. "When we started the Brownstones (on NE 3) on the high end, we always intended to surround that with a mixed product.”

The complex will include a first floor for offices and retail. The development's designer, HSE Architects, is among its potential office tenants.

"We're offering an alternative for smaller users who are being pulled to the suburbs because they want to own their own space,” Bradshaw said. "What we're offering includes spaces as small as 1,500 square feet.”

Construction is expected to start by May on the 55-unit complex, which would be built above enclosed parking for residents and commercial tenants. The designs are influenced by surveys of 20-somethings interviewed during conceptual development, Bradshaw said.

Their responses? They want bigger bathtubs, patios, a fitness center, sauna, and a lounge and public grill on the top floor. The complex will include all of the requested amenities, as well as separate storage lockers. The design is more contemporary than the Brownstones at Maywood Park, currently under construction, though the brick color will match those on the more expensive housing.

The units will be fully finished with granite kitchen countertops, appliances and wood flooring. Balconies are available with each of the five floor plans.

Bradshaw estimates the lofts will be completed by mid-2008, while the brownstones will be completed by June. Both the lofts and brownstones are designed for continued expansion along NE 2 and NE 3.

As part of the development, Bradshaw said the group is buying Willards Roofing, 100 NE 4, and providing the company with a new location in Del City. The metal building is slated to be razed this summer, and the property will be included in future development.

The Brownstones at Maywood Park are among four downtown housing projects under construction with most prices at $200,000 and up. Block 42, the Brownstones and The Centennial are all scheduled for completion later this year. Work is also under way on the Central Avenue Villas. Other announced projects include Overholser Green at NW 13 and Walker and several smaller MidTown area condominium developments by Greg Banta.

Brett Hamm, president of Downtown Oklahoma City Inc., agreed downtown has a pent-up demand for entry-level housing. He added the emphasis on higher-priced housing the past two years has been intentional.

"When you're developing a market, you have to start on the high end and work your way down,” Hamm said. "It's very difficult to start low and work up. So that's why we've started the way we have. ... But we've been anxious to see these other price points come in. We need to have a diversity of all income brackets, and not just one.”

ksearls
03-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Metro, This is the project I talked about earlier.

BDP
03-30-2007, 08:57 AM
"What we're offering includes spaces as small as 1,500 square feet.”

priced at $126,000 to $304,000

I coulb be wrong but some deduction tells me that the 1500 units will be around the 126-150 range. With those amenities and the location, I think that's a good deal. This will be great for professional singles and dual-income-no-kids households. And, honestly, with no grocery service and no high end retail to date, this is the market that I think the area can already serve satisfactorily with just the netertainment and work options.

I would be surprised if this wasn't a success in sales and in also injected some life in to the neighborhood.

Pete
03-30-2007, 09:03 AM
If these sell quickly -- and I bet they do -- it's likely to kick off a whole new round of residential development at the lower price ranges.

The cool thing is that we now have a whole range of products, which not only gives buyers some real choice but also allows the market to be tested to see where the most demand may be.

Will also make it easier for future developments to get financing.

shane453
03-30-2007, 04:54 PM
We've had renderings of these on OkMet for a while. They've been under "2nd and Oklahoma Lofts," I think, if you're interested in seeing some earlier renderings. We will have to update the title to Lofts@Maywood.

metro
03-30-2007, 05:23 PM
shane, quit stooping so low and promoting your site on a competitors site. because of you and Spartan doing such, I won't visit your site.

kim, i figured that this is what you have been waiting for them to announce however you couldn't say anything. I knew it was coming for about a year know, just hadn't seen the renderings. McDermid and Garrett have been talking about it for quite some while and have told me about it. Glad to see it finally be announced.

And all! NOTICE HOW FAST they are starting (In May) and completing the project. Not like the Good Old Boy project Overholser Green that will be built in 4 phases over 4 years and most likely not even start construction until sometime next year!! Glad to see quality developers building quality projects and not tying up public tax money for 4 years that won't even benefit the public. At least this private project has a retail element.

shane453
03-30-2007, 06:07 PM
Sorry, there is the post from Patrick on our forum telling everyone to check out OKCTalk, and that we were working together to spark conversation about Oklahoma. I figured it had become a mutual relationship. I misunderstood. I'll refrain from posting relevant references in the future. And OkcTalk can refrain from plagiarizing OkMet. I guess.

TStheThird
03-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Free boards competing for what? We all enjoy talking about the progress in OKC. I hate to break it to you, both boards are made up of the same people. I read both everyday.

It is cool to see the momentum pick up in the Triangle. Thanks to all the "insiders" that have continued to feed the mass of OKC fanatics that read this board. I look forward to watching the progress in OKC.

wsucougz
03-30-2007, 09:02 PM
I've know about this since 'nam.

Spartan
03-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Oh good God. I should announce that me and Patrick have a tentative affiliation agreement underway. Take that and shove it metro.

Besides rumors I break on my site sometimes wind their way on here same as rumors broken on here wind their way over there, why not give credit?

Shane has over 100 posts on here and I have almost a thousand ... again. We both have more posts here than OKC Talk admin, or even members, combined, including members like wsucougz and bombermwc that mostly spend their time at Met.

But my point is why can't we all just get along? Every time you, metro, bring this up to smear Shane or I is just awful considering I don't even know what I did to you.

So that said can me and Shane go back to posting like normal on here, or do we need to keep addressing this?

Spartan
04-01-2007, 12:39 AM
I coulb be wrong but some deduction tells me that the 1500 units will be around the 126-150 range. With those amenities and the location, I think that's a good deal. This will be great for professional singles and dual-income-no-kids households. And, honestly, with no grocery service and no high end retail to date, this is the market that I think the area can already serve satisfactorily with just the netertainment and work options.

I would be surprised if this wasn't a success in sales and in also injected some life in to the neighborhood.

We were so busy bickering that we forgot this post. There will not be 1,500 units in this development ... the 1,500 number is square footage count. They will range greatly, starting around $150k to $300k but a clear majority will be below $200k. So there you are mostly correct, my friend.

I think that the Brownstones at Maywood Park will be the one to inject life into the area, as those will be finished soon, this hasn't broken ground yet. Also there is Central Park Villas, Block 42, and others.

The Brownstones is supposed to have almost 100 separate brownstones when finished.

Karried
04-01-2007, 07:06 AM
I figured it had become a mutual relationship. I misunderstood.

Shane and Spartan you're more than welcome here.. I think we all have the best interests of OKC and through open discussions and information, our city can benefit from the knowledge shared.

Patrick
04-01-2007, 02:22 PM
FWIW.

metro, if you have a problem with another member's post, please report it using the red icon at the top of the post.

In regards to okmet, I offered to trade links with them. I think both sites are important and useful in different ways. Ours focuses more on providing residents of OKC a place to come and talk about issues. They focus more on the state.

Needless to say, I did make a post over there advertising our site, but that was done, more to see how willing they would be to join us in sharing links.

I've been trying to take the high road here, as Doug has suggested in the past.

Spartan
04-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Both me and Patrick, or at least myself, have been under pressure from other members too to keep it classy. It just looks ugly when this feud used to rear its ugly head and now that we're no longer doing that crap I am so glad.

That's why I find the return of the feud so despicable and offensive.

PUGalicious
04-01-2007, 06:35 PM
It was certainly unnecessary and very juvenile.

metro
04-01-2007, 08:16 PM
In my defense I wasn't the only one suggesting about competitor's tactics. In fact I was far from the first. I'm usually just the one that gets the blunt of it, but that's ok.

Spartan
04-01-2007, 08:23 PM
You're just the first one to start spilling your hate over to my other admin. That's when you cross the line buddy.

Kerry
04-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I like peanut butter.

OKC Heel
04-01-2007, 11:26 PM
http://blog.mediacatalyst.com/images/seriousbusiness.jpg

jbrown84
04-02-2007, 10:25 AM
This will be a great addition. Still wouldn't mind seeing some more rental options as well.

BDP
04-02-2007, 10:30 AM
We were so busy bickering that we forgot this post. There will not be 1,500 units in this development ... the 1,500 number is square footage count. They will range greatly, starting around $150k to $300k but a clear majority will be below $200k. So there you are mostly correct, my friend.

I didn't think that there were 1500 units. I was talking about the 1500 square foot units of the development.

They said they were offering units "as small as" 1500 square feet. The use of the phrase "as small as" suggests that 1500 square feet estimate is probably at the lower end of the sizing. They listed the started asking price as $126,000. So, I took the low end price and combined it with the low end square footage, and deduced in my original post that "the 1500 units will be around the 126-150 range."

Granted, there is some reading between the lines there, but I was just trying to say that seems like a good price range for that size given the location and the amenities included.

I will try and remeber to label my figures completely in the future (my high school physics teacher would be very frustrated). Sorry for the confusion.

BDP
04-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Still wouldn't mind seeing some more rental options as well.

I agree. I wonder if some management companies are purchasing any of this property to rent it out. With long term rates still pretty good, these could result in some good cash flow in the future if the property values (and rents) go up.

writerranger
04-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I could have sworn I saw somewhere the description of a "studio" at around this price. Am I thinking of something else? 1500 sq. ft. is obviously larger than a "studio." $126,000 would be an awful lot for a studio apartment. Am I thinking of another project? I was certain it was this - but now after reading the thread again, I'm not so sure. I guess the good news is that there are so many developments, we can't keep track of what is what. Who would have thought?

------------

jbrown84
04-02-2007, 11:56 AM
As far as rentals, I don't expect a lot of new projects, but it would be nice to see more lofts in the upper floors of Bricktown and Midtown buildings.

BDP
04-02-2007, 12:25 PM
but it would be nice to see more lofts in the upper floors of Bricktown and Midtown buildings.

I agree. Maybe there are more offices than I realize, but there seems to be a lot of wasted real estate in bricktown. I'd think if Hogan can sell his new condos on the canal for good money, why can't they sell or rent some of these upper floors in the warehouse district? I have been amazed at how content many of the owners are to keep a lot of space empty.

jbrown84
04-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Completely agree. I'd jump at a 500-700/month rental above one of the Auto Alley or Bricktown storefronts. I just talked to a friend who has a friend who plans to buy a building downtown and convert it to lofts in the next couple years. Hopefully we will see more and more of that.

Spartan
04-02-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm just curious. When people say, "I agree" is there any chance that someone would say "I disagree" to something like, I want to see more of *blank* in Bricktown and Midtown! ?

Just for the heck of it, I disagree. How dare you suggest something like true lofts in Midtown and Bricktown.

metro
07-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Just an update. Drove by Maywood Park tonight and it is really starting to come along. One of the brownstones has almost all of the brickwork done. Also on NW 4th as well as sidewalks and such in the area have been repaved with brick and new curbs.

mecarr
02-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Is the big empty field on the other side of the Maywood Brownstones going to be a park? I haven't seen any construction there and there are some sprinklers installed on it.

metro
02-25-2008, 04:00 PM
No. It will eventually be part of the Maywood townhomes and the Maywood Lofts, although there will be some dedicated greenspace.

See for yourself:

The Brownstones at Maywood Park (http://www.reinventokc.com/)

wsucougz
02-25-2008, 04:10 PM
I've never really been able to figure that out either. As far as I could ever find, they don't have a layout on their website.

betts
02-25-2008, 04:19 PM
I've seen the platt. From 4th St to 3rd St., between the open space east of the untitled arts space to Walnut, there will be four rows of townhomes, backs facing each other, with a small parallel street between 3rd and 4th, kind of like a mews. It will be repeated between 3rd street and that mini street, but the backs of the townhomes that face north on the mini street will back up to the Maywood Lofts. When I say mini street they will be narrower than second and third, and I would guess be similar to some of the streets in Boston Back Bay. I hope that makes sense.

That's not quite correct however. There is land designated for business or retail along the Walnut frontage.

mecarr
02-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm kind of disappointed then. I was hoping there'd be some kind of park there. I think community parks in the middle of urban settings add a lot to the community.

jbrown84
02-25-2008, 10:31 PM
There is a park, just not in the spot you described.

Dustbowl
02-28-2008, 08:38 PM
I went to The Brownstones last Sunday afternoon and parked on the street. The thing that would bother me the most is that I really don't want to make eye contact with drivers driving down the street while I'm sitting in my living room. The Houses are right on top of the street. Your front door is less than 10 feet from the public street. Imagine moving your house out to the street with only a 10 foot set back. No thanks. I don't get the appeal of this project at all. I guess I can walk to Bricktown, Anything else?

For the money, I can wait another year or so for real estate to bottom out and have a nice decked out mansion in Edmond with a real yard and landscaping, three car garage, etc. OR I can have a Condo with Harleys blasting down the street 10 feet from my front door. No brainer for me.

The only project that makes any sense to me is the Block 42 design. The only problem there is that Interstate Highway running through your backyard. They even show in their videos a semi passing by your kitchen window!!! What marketing genius did they pay for that? I guess I don't have "vision".

Dustbowl
02-28-2008, 08:49 PM
One other thing. The LAST thing that area needs is "affordable housing". Reminds me of public housing projects. Like everything in OKC, you can build almost anything anywhere. You have mansions in one block and crack houses on the next block. Even with all it's snobbery, Tulsa has OKC beat hounds down with it's residential set up. Oh yeah, I don't have vision. Or as our Mayor says "you don't get it".

ouguy23
02-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Dustbowl, You sound really angry...do u need a hug?!

mecarr
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
I went to The Brownstones last Sunday afternoon and parked on the street. The thing that would bother me the most is that I really don't want to make eye contact with drivers driving down the street while I'm sitting in my living room. The Houses are right on top of the street. Your front door is less than 10 feet from the public street. Imagine moving your house out to the street with only a 10 foot set back. No thanks. I don't get the appeal of this project at all. I guess I can walk to Bricktown, Anything else?

I lived in DC in an area that had rowhouses similar to the Browntstones...It really was never an issue being close to the street. At times it could get a bit noisy, but it wasn't a big deal. It gives more of an urban feel to your environment.

betts
02-29-2008, 12:44 AM
I went to The Brownstones last Sunday afternoon and parked on the street. The thing that would bother me the most is that I really don't want to make eye contact with drivers driving down the street while I'm sitting in my living room. The Houses are right on top of the street. Your front door is less than 10 feet from the public street. Imagine moving your house out to the street with only a 10 foot set back. No thanks. I don't get the appeal of this project at all. I guess I can walk to Bricktown, Anything else?".

I think this is a perfect example of differences in people's tastes. I can see how some people might feel this way, but it really wouldn't bother me. One thing you don't know, since you've not been in them most likely, is that the bottom floor only has the entry and one bedroom which is not the master. The main living area of the townhouse is on the second floor, which would keep you away from the public eye. I would, of course, put good drapes on that first floor bedroom, but it's not the same as if your main living areas were on the first floor.

For the money, I can wait another year or so for real estate to bottom out and have a nice decked out mansion in Edmond with a real yard and landscaping, three car garage, etc. OR I can have a Condo with Harleys blasting down the street 10 feet from my front door. No brainer for me.

It's hard to tell if real estate in OKC is going to bottom out. So far, it's not done so. But again, it's differences in taste. I've lived out in the country on 2 acres, and I lived on a city lot. I like change from time to time, so I can see the appeal of no land at this point in my life. As far as noise goes, one of the good thing about the Maywood Brownstones is that they're built of 8 inch poured concrete wall, with 3 inches of foam on both sides, so I'm guessing they're a lot more quiet than most townhouses.

The only project that makes any sense to me is the Block 42 design. The only problem there is that Interstate Highway running through your backyard. They even show in their videos a semi passing by your kitchen window!!! What marketing genius did they pay for that? I guess I don't have "vision".

I like Block 42 too. I would have to agree that my marketing plan would not include a video of a semi. And you would be interested to know that apparently the townhouses that have not sold there are the ones with their backs to the highway on the east (so I've been told).

bornhere
02-29-2008, 03:46 AM
The LAST thing that area needs is "affordable housing". Reminds me of public housing projects.

If the price/sq ft numbers quoted earlier are correct, I don't think you need to worry about it being 'public housing' or anything like it.

jbrown84
02-29-2008, 08:39 AM
Your front door is less than 10 feet from the public street. Imagine moving your house out to the street with only a 10 foot set back. No thanks.

Clearly urban living is not for you. That's fine. No one's forcing it down your throat.

And I don't know where the "affordable housing" reference came from. There are no "projects" being built downtown.

The Old Downtown Guy
02-29-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm just curious. When people say, "I agree" is there any chance that someone would say "I disagree" to something like, I want to see more of *blank* in Bricktown and Midtown! ?

I agree Spartan. There is a lot of "I agree" piling on, on this forum, not to mention, a butt load of uninformed opinions.

Dustbowl
02-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Dustbowl, You sound really angry...do u need a hug?!

I'm not angry, just voicing an opinion. I simply don't see the appeal of the project. Go ahead and buy one, I could care less. That is, if you can qualify. No liar loans anymore and your credit score better be perfect.

From the looks of your name, I will pass on a hug. That's not my deal either. Thanks for the thought though, very sweet.

wsucougz
02-29-2008, 06:55 PM
One other thing. The LAST thing that area needs is "affordable housing". Reminds me of public housing projects. Like everything in OKC, you can build almost anything anywhere. You have mansions in one block and crack houses on the next block. Even with all it's snobbery, Tulsa has OKC beat hounds down with it's residential set up. Oh yeah, I don't have vision. Or as our Mayor says "you don't get it".

Mr. Anderson! Welcome back.

Dustbowl
02-29-2008, 07:10 PM

Don't know a Mr. Anderson, but thanks for contributing to the discussion. Very constructive. A real man of genius.

TStheThird
02-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Dustbowl, your points of contention with brownstones are funny. It is called urban living. Every complaint you have is what quantifies those properties as urban.

I drove by Edmond the other day. Every house has a lawn. What is up with that? I couldn't imagine sitting in my living room looking at grass and trees.

Point is... The Brownstones are designed for urban living. I am glad that you like the suburban lifestyle. There is no need to come on here and claim that the project doesn't make sense because of the location of the front door relative to the street. It makes perfect sense. That is how urban living structures are designed in every city on every continent of the world. So in your own words... I believe that you are the real man of genius.

The Old Downtown Guy
03-01-2008, 12:08 AM

wuz . . . do you think that dusty is the former mranderson? BTW, spring is just around the corner and drinking and thinking on the paseo will be returning soon. Hope to see you there.

betts
03-01-2008, 05:22 AM
Diversity is wonderful. And luckily, now, there is something for everyone. Those of us who are intrigued by urban living will finally have the chance to experience it. I've been a lawn lover in my life, but I'm moving on, ready for a change.

Dustbowl
03-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Dustbowl, your points of contention with brownstones are funny. It is called urban living. Every complaint you have is what quantifies those properties as urban.

I drove by Edmond the other day. Every house has a lawn. What is up with that? I couldn't imagine sitting in my living room looking at grass and trees.

Point is... The Brownstones are designed for urban living. I am glad that you like the suburban lifestyle. There is no need to come on here and claim that the project doesn't make sense because of the location of the front door relative to the street. It makes perfect sense. That is how urban living structures are designed in every city on every continent of the world. So in your own words... I believe that you are the real man of genius.

I said the project makes no sense to me. My opinion. I don't see the appeal. You disagree, fine. So we have a difference of opinion. Happens every day. So why do you have the right to tell everyone how wonderful you think the project is, and I don't? Also your points about beautifully landscaped yards and gardens in Edmond are funny. It's called suburban living. You know, space, yards, gardens, privacy, etc.

See how silly your arguments are? When are you buying a $600k Brownstone? Or are waiting for the "affordable lofts"?

I did say that I thought the Block 42 project had the most appeal for me if I were interested in "Urban Living". That concept is nice except for the highway in the backyard. I also like the Classen Towers project. It's a shame they didn't sell. The views make up for smelling your neighbors dinner cooking when you go to your front door. Also the couple next door "hanging pictures" when you're trying to sleep.

TStheThird
03-02-2008, 01:38 AM
My statements about suburban living were a recreation of your argument about urban living. So I agree, it is a silly argument. You are free to have all the opinions you want. I think the project is a great one in the context of urban design and living. I am excited about the entire Triangle area and what it could potentially become. I will be critical of certain projects because I may not like the building materials, layout or any number of things. I won't criticize an urban design because it is an urban design.

This thread is not about the appeal of urban living. It is about this specific project. You have entered a discussion about the quality of a horse relative to other horses and criticized it because it is not a donkey. You are opinion is valid, just not in this discussion.

wsucougz
03-02-2008, 03:02 PM
wuz . . . do you think that dusty is the former mranderson? BTW, spring is just around the corner and drinking and thinking on the paseo will be returning soon. Hope to see you there.

Hell, I don't know... Sounds like he's cut from the same cloth to me. Let's drink!

Dustbowl
03-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Hell, I don't know... Sounds like he's cut from the same cloth to me. Let's drink!

Don't think, just say me too. Become a card-carrying Sheeple. You will sleep better at night if you don't think so hard. When are you guys meeting in Paseo? Would love to meet and let you see the cut of my cloth.

wsucougz
04-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Here they come:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080406/Picture077.jpg

MikeOKC
04-06-2008, 06:22 PM
That is nice to see. Thanks for the picture!

metro
07-16-2008, 11:59 AM
FYI, I drove around Maywood Park area the last few days. The lofts are coming out of the ground nicely. The sublevel area looks complete and they are starting on the first floor above ground level. The pedestrian park/boulevard across the street is progressing nicely and will be a nice pedestrian boulevard into Bricktown. I'm glad McDermid & Co. have the cajones enough to do a quality project and not skimp on things. The trees planted all along the 4 or so blocks around this area are nice size and some fairly mature. They aren't the $19.99 Saturday Special at Lowe's like some of these developers are using, but these are nice trees that will add a nice feel to the neighborhood once complete. I'll try and take some pics in the next few days and post them.

wsucougz
07-19-2008, 09:04 PM
7/19:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080719/Picture001.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080719/Picture002.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080719/Picture003.jpg

wsucougz
09-21-2008, 06:45 PM
9/21/08:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080921/Picture011.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080921/Picture013.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080921/Picture015.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080921/Picture016.jpg

Bonus - Private residence next door:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/wsucougz/City%2020080921/Picture014.jpg

Pete
09-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Thanks so much for posting those.

That's really starting to look like a little urban neighborhood.

warreng88
09-22-2008, 06:44 AM
Anyone know what is going on with that building next door?