View Full Version : Ibda12u u-da-man

Karried
03-29-2007, 02:17 PM
ibda12u -
u-da-man! lol

Seriously, if anyone needs computer expertise, professional service from someone who knows computers better than anyone I've met..

PM him today.. awesome job buddy!

ibda12u
03-29-2007, 04:23 PM
:)

Thanks Karried,

Hopefully you can get some good news with that hard drive.

Stay Safe! (looks at the clouds)

Karried
03-29-2007, 04:39 PM
oh Guess What!!! I called HP and I have 22 days left on my warranty so HP is sending me a new hard drive based on your tests!!!! yipee!! And the Resource Disks as well.. thanks again!

ibda12u
03-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Oh that's great news! Aren't you glad you were able to hang on the line through the tornado? :)

Excellent, lemme know if you run any issue's getting it installed.

Karried
03-30-2007, 08:59 AM
LOL..the poor guy comes back on the line and he is in India.. and I'm yelling.. "we're having a tornado!! .. Quick, give me the confirmation number!" ha,ha...

Can you imagine what he was thinking? Trying to bypass all the script he was supposed to tell me.. and wondering what the heck I was still doing on the phone with tech support during a tornado! But anyone who's been on hold forever knows what I'm talking about! No way am I losing that line.. I would have held on to that phone even I while I was in the funnel..:dizzy:

okcpulse
03-30-2007, 06:48 PM
ibda12u, were you able to use the XP disc I sent, or did she need to use the discs from Dell.

Karried
03-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Chris, I was able to use your disks.. I emailed you a few days ago.. did you get it?

Thank you again so much!!!!!!

We are ready to float away up here ...

okcpulse
03-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Yes I did, and you are very welcome. I am very happy ibda12u fixed you up. He is one kickass tech.

I just got off the phone with my brother. He told me OCPD and OCFD shut down Memorial and Penn due to high water. You guys have been having some wild weather. Think me crazy, but I am feeling left out on the action. Nothing exciting here in Houston but humidity, clouds floating around that is it.