View Full Version : Position Open

CMSturgeon
03-21-2007, 12:12 PM
As I have obtained a new job, my employer is seeking a replacement for my current position. Here is the info:

Small finance company seeking detail oriented person to help manage office. Duties will include receipting in payments, answering phones, filing, investigations, and more. Hours will be M-F 10am-7pm, sat. when needed but very rare. Finance experience is preferred but not required, will train the right person.

Fax your resume to 601-5051

Angelicfly
03-21-2007, 01:16 PM
drats. I start my new job next week. I don't get it either... I have a pretty nice resume I thought. Lots of retail and customer service experience... you'd think I could do better than a part time job at a wireless store :(

Plus the Loyalty factor! I don't leave jobs unless I move to another state! Once I'm in somewhere I really like staying. In fact, I miss my Missouri job. I was the Assistant Manager and here I'm Starting All Over and it slays me.

CMSturgeon
03-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah that's how I am too, quite loyal. Found a job that more fit my career choice though and it has really great benefits like this current job so I had to take it. They really need someone here, cancel on your other job, lol.

Angelicfly
03-21-2007, 01:46 PM
I would but I would soooo have that "guilty conscience" thing. Plus the manager there practically jumped thru hoops to ensure I accept that job. I can't possibly back out now. Everyone there seemed so friendly. Its a close-nit working environment plus if I get to go back to school next year (fingers crossed) to get my Masters this guy promised me he'd work with my school schedule. So here's for hoping!

Congrats on the new job tho!

CMSturgeon
03-28-2007, 11:30 AM
STILL HIRING. If anyone knows someone else looking for a job that lives near or doesnt mind driving over to the NW side of town, please refer them. Oh and the ideal applicant would most likely be a girl.

kmf563
03-28-2007, 12:37 PM
hmmm...interesting. Why, may I ask, would the ideal candidate be a girl? Is this the kind of office where I could make more money by wearing cute little skirts?? lol. Seriously, I might be interested but the hours would kill me. I have to think about it for a bit.

CMSturgeon
03-28-2007, 12:41 PM
No, not that type of place. First of all, it's a girly position anyway. lol. And, literally, the male customers are more likely to come in and pay a girl. I can already feel people typing away to dispute that but we've done our own research.

PUGalicious
03-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Pay a girl to do what?

CMSturgeon
03-28-2007, 01:56 PM
lol They pay a girl to let them keep driving their cars.