View Full Version : "i'm Tired Of These Motherf-ing Snakes On This Motherf-ing Plane!"

CMSturgeon
03-21-2007, 11:59 AM
By the time I made it to that part of the movie, I was pretty motherf-ing tired of the movie its self. The acting wasn't horrible, but all of the snakes looked totally fake, except for the real ones they used randomly... there may have been like 4 of them. lol. Dumb plot. Anyone else seen it? If you plan to, you'll receive no recommendation from me.

Easy180
03-21-2007, 12:03 PM
It is a good ways down on my netflix queue....Somehow gets bypassed by my other choices...Guess it's good I keep it down there

Angelicfly
03-21-2007, 12:45 PM
I was thinking about signing up for Blockbuster's netflix type deal. I've never lived in a town that actually had a blockbuster (yay!)

Snakes on a Plane just sounds lame. I don't think I'll ever watch it... and I've been watching crappy daytime TV for the past couple of weeks! ~how SAD~

CMSturgeon
03-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I have been doing Blockbuster online for at least a year now. It is nice to always have something to watch when there is nothing on t.v. I want to watch. I never watched any movies before I did the online thing because I never made time to go to Blockbuster and rent any. I still don't have an in store membership at any video place, dont know why, just takes a bit to fill out the app. I pay $19.34 a month for 3 movies at a time and I probably end up getting like 6 movies a month at least. So thats what, in store $4 at least for each rental so I'm saving money right there. I probably watch more than 6. I dunno. ANYWAY.

Angelicfly
03-21-2007, 01:13 PM
I have been doing Blockbuster online for at least a year now. It is nice to always have something to watch when there is nothing on t.v. I want to watch. I never watched any movies before I did the online thing because I never made time to go to Blockbuster and rent any. I still don't have an in store membership at any video place, dont know why, just takes a bit to fill out the app. I pay $19.34 a month for 3 movies at a time and I probably end up getting like 6 movies a month at least. So thats what, in store $4 at least for each rental so I'm saving money right there. I probably watch more than 6. I dunno. ANYWAY.

Hehe. Funny story. The first nite we decided to rent movies we went to the Blockbuster over near Steak n Shake um, I think its 2nd street... anywho... we got home, hopped into our pj's and found that one of the cases was EMPTY :( so of course I made by bf go in alone but we decided to try a different location the next time we rented a movie.

So, the Total Access thing sounds better with each store experience! :D

Easy180
03-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Hehe. Funny story. The first nite we decided to rent movies we went to the Blockbuster over near Steak n Shake um, I think its 2nd street... anywho... we got home, hopped into our pj's and found that one of the cases was EMPTY :( so of course I made by bf go in alone but we decided to try a different location the next time we rented a movie.

So, the Total Access thing sounds better with each store experience! :D

It's the only way to go angelicfly....I unfortunately started the mail movie service w/ blockbuster when they first offered it....Took around 5 days to get my movies and their selection sucked...Reason why I switched over to Netflix

Sure it is much better w/ Blockbuster now, but no reason for me to find out

CMSturgeon
03-21-2007, 01:29 PM
lol. Yeah sounds like my story but this one was my fault. I ordered Memoirs of a Geisha, so I thought, and ended up having to wait about 3 weeks to watch it. I finally pop it in the dvd player and it's the damn bonus disc. Looked online and sure enough, that's what I ordered instead of the movie. lol.

Angelicfly
03-21-2007, 01:58 PM
Well, I tend to watch a crap-ton of movies. Even the really bad ones... obviously. I think the Blockbuster thing would be better than Netflix bc of the whole "return at the store and pick up something else" thing.

I'm just dying for real TV right now. I'm up for anything. I only have a handful of channels and I don't speak Spanish or enjoy the religious ones so that takes away quite a few. I am a TV junkie. I have my shows and I miss them. I miss Sci Fi and FX, USA, Discovery-Health, Cartoon Network, Fuse, and so many others.

windowphobe
03-21-2007, 07:21 PM
I actually saw this in a moviehouse (Tinseltown, if I remember correctly), and it wasn't all that bad, perhaps because it seemed to invite audience participation: there were plenty of people who knew the signature lines and declaimed them along with Sam, which made for a weird sort of community bonding.

MadMonk
03-22-2007, 08:57 AM
LOL! It's the Rocky Horror Picture Show for the 21st century. :D