View Full Version : Fund Raiser...selling Coupon Books

Keith
03-16-2007, 07:49 PM
The teenage girls from my church are having a fund raiser to help raise money for a conference they are going to in Kansas City, Mo. in July. They are selling coupon books that have some great discounts in them, and at some well known places......

http://www.okctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Coupon_Book.jpg

Arby's, Baskin Robbins, Boomeang, Buffalo Wild Wings, Carls, Jr., Chuck House, Coach's, Cocino De Mino, Cold Stone Creamery, Dominos, Dunkin Donuts, Hawg House, Jamba Juice, Jamils, Java Daves, Louies, Margaritas, Marie Callenders, Mazzios, Mr,. Sushi, Orient Express, Out of Bounds grill, Pepes, Papa Johns, Pelicans, Persimmon Hill, Pizza Inn, Quiznos, Sonic, Steak and Ale, Tap Works, Taste of India, Tony Romas, Varsity Bricktown,.........

Celebration Station, Blazers Ice Arena, Coffee Creek, Harn Homestead Museum, Hritage Lanes, Jimmie Austin University of Oklahoma Golf Course, John Conrad Regional Golf Course, Kickingbird Golf Club, National Cowboy Museum, Oklahoma Firefighters Museum, Perfect Swing Family Fun Center, Sugar Creek Canyon Golf Club, USA Softball Hall of Fame........

Albertsons, Enterprise, Footlocker, Precision Auto Care, Scott Cleaners, Valvoline........

If you are interested in one of these coupon books, send me a PM. The cost is $15.00...cash or check. I will be more than happy to meet you somewhere to make the transaction.