View Full Version : Let's have some neutral fun (Will Rogers style)

mranderson
03-13-2007, 04:22 PM
If you had to chose a corporate sponsor to buy the naming rights to Will Rogers World Airport, who would it be and what would you call it?

Mine: Sonic Industries. Sonic International (home of runway 44 soft drinks)

TomGirl
03-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Phillips World Airport?

CMSturgeon
03-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Express Credit Auto International Airport. j/k

Kerr Mcgee International Aitport.

I dont know if that is technically a correct answer though.

mranderson
03-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Express Credit Auto International Airport. j/k

Kerr Mcgee International Aitport.

I dont know if that is technically a correct answer though.

There is really no wrong answer as long as it is a business.

CMSturgeon
03-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Was Kerr Mcgee the company bought out by Anadarko? Thats why I thought it might be wrong. Just seems like a good name to go a long with the other things named after Kerr Mcgee.

AFCM
03-14-2007, 12:47 AM
While the name itself is not a company, it's pretty much used by just about every business in the OKC Metro: Bricktown World Airport

If not Bricktown, we can jump on the new bandwagon and call it the Centennial World Airport...which brings me to my next post. (To be continued in another post)

dismayed
03-14-2007, 09:40 PM
What if we named it after our state's favorite billionaires. Bob Funk and EK Gaylord International Airport. We could call it our Funk n' Gaylord Airport. Kind of rolls off the old tongue doesn't it?

[tongue in cheek].

:-)

Spartan
03-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Bob Funk aint a bad guy.

This seems like an Anderson thread. So I'll wet his appetite: Anderson World Airport. There ya go.

Intrepid
03-15-2007, 06:47 AM
First (insert your favorite demonination here) Church International Airport.

Since there's practically one on every corner and they are typically ran like a business nowadays. (That's not intended to be a knock, just an observation)

:tiphat: