View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend? #4

CMSturgeon
03-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Oh boy, I almost forgot to ask! Usually do it on Thursday. Anyway. I am having a cook out tonight, have a whole bunch of chicken marinating right now. I used some fajita marinade (doesnt taste like fajita meat when its cooked but its always good) and used some honey mesquite marinade on the other chicken. Also serving tater salad, lol, corn on the cob, salad, and yellow cake w/ chocolate icing. And some friends are bringing things like shrimp and mac and cheese. And one person is bringing pigs in a blanket. Random. Anyway. Saturday we're going to the Auto Show and Sunday doing pics for our anniversary and Easter.

What are YOU doing this weekend?

bandnerd
03-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Don't know about tonight yet....a friend said her husband and his friends wanted to go see a movie she doesn't care about seeing, so we talked about hitting up Tapwerks while they were at the theater. But first I have a piano lesson to teach and Zorba's to eat.

Tomorrow...probably grocery shopping, I might hit up the farmer's market over at OSU-OKC for a few novelty items; some lounging, maybe some time at Pender's looking at music, and then tomorrow night it's a spaghetti night with my sis and we're going to watch a movie at her house.

Sunday--laundry? Probably just cleaning and hanging out. I don't usually do very much on Sundays it seems.

CMSturgeon
03-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Don't know about tonight yet....a friend said her husband and his friends wanted to go see a movie she doesn't care about seeing, so we talked about hitting up Tapwerks while they were at the theater. But first I have a piano lesson to teach and Zorba's to eat.

Tomorrow...probably grocery shopping, I might hit up the farmer's market over at OSU-OKC for a few novelty items; some lounging, maybe some time at Pender's looking at music, and then tomorrow night it's a spaghetti night with my sis and we're going to watch a movie at her house.

Sunday--laundry? Probably just cleaning and hanging out. I don't usually do very much on Sundays it seems.

I love spaghetti. Thanks for making me want some! :fighting3

Martin
03-09-2007, 12:57 PM
this weekend...

today, a few of us from the office took a long lunch and saw 300. since i'm not seeing that tonight now, i might just hang out with friends. who knows.

tomorrow, i get to show up for work bright & early to help fix a bunch of stuff that'll probably break when we go back into daylight savings time early. tomorrow night, i'll probably try to squeeze in going to a cookout before i head over to another friend's birthday party.

-M

CMSturgeon
03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
this weekend...

today, a few of us from the office took a long lunch and saw 300. since i'm not seeing that tonight now, i might just hang out with friends. who knows.

tomorrow, i get to show up for work bright & early to help fix a bunch of stuff that'll probably break when we go back into daylight savings time early. tomorrow night, i'll probably try to squeeze in going to a cookout before i head over to another friend's birthday party.

-M

How was 300? Looks good. Anyone else see the special on The Daily Show over the big fiasco of early daylight savings time? We're all going to die if we don't prepare.

Tim
03-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, I was going to start a diet. Thanks for blowing THAT out of the water Sturgeon! I hope you are happy! I guess all I can do now is sit around thinking of snarky replies to mranderson.

CMSturgeon
03-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Well, I was going to start a diet. Thanks for blowing THAT out of the water Sturgeon! I hope you are happy! I guess all I can do now is sit around thinking of snarky replies to mranderson.

No problem buddy. Let me know if there is anything else I can ruin for you.

Tim
03-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Let me guess...beer is not a health food?

BailJumper
03-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Tonight? Dinner at the new Skirvin and then off to see the Spirit Dancers at OCU. Afterwards, probably drinks in downtown OKC.

Tomorrow? Probably yard work, a movie in the afternoon and dinner at Texas Roadhouse.

Sunday? With the rain expected, sounds like a good day to rent some movies and also catch up on some reading.

Martin
03-09-2007, 01:46 PM
300 was pretty good... just an action-packed movie and it delivered on that account. -M

CMSturgeon
03-09-2007, 01:53 PM
In regards to the Skirvin, if anyone stays in a room take some dang pics, I want to see what a room looks like. Without paying.

NE Oasis
03-09-2007, 02:03 PM
I guess all I can do now is sit around thinking of snarky replies to mranderson.

Like that takes a lot of effort! "What do mean 'good morning?' How do you know my sleep cycle classes this as morning" or "When you say 'Have a great weekend' how do you know I'm not on another dating system that starts weeks on Thursday?"

Anyway - Too many all you can eat pancakes Saturday morning at a Kiwanis breakfast, followed by picking up some RR ties for my next landscaping project, then the Auto Show.
Sunday - church, then nap, read, watch the tube.:treadmill

jbrown84
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Tonight: dinner at Jersey Mike's, taking pics around Bricktown, and a 9:30 showing of 300 at Harkins with my dad.

Tomorrow: was planning to audition for Summerstock Productions' West Side Story, but I'm sick so I doubt that will happen. :(

Sunday: church and TiVo catch up.

Tim
03-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Like that takes a lot of effort! "What do mean 'good morning?' How do you know my sleep cycle classes this as morning" or "When you say 'Have a great weekend' how do you know I'm not on another dating system that starts weeks on Thursday?"

Anyway - Too many all you can eat pancakes Saturday morning at a Kiwanis breakfast, followed by picking up some RR ties for my next landscaping project, then the Auto Show.
Sunday - church, then nap, read, watch the tube.:treadmill

"Please experience a pleasant post-waking, pre-sleep period hopefully uninterrupted by anything or anyone you deem irrelevant to your continued comfort." G. Carlin

Keith
03-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Tonight.....Just watched OSU win a basketball game by one point....also at home doing chores....having dinner with my daughter (she cooked, I cleaned), and watching more BB

Saturday.....Going with my wife to look at some houses.......working outside in the yard...(insert nap)...going to dinner to celebrate my mother-in-laws 70th b-day.....and going bowling with the youth from church.

Sunday.......church....nap.....choir rehearsel....church....meeting....home

Once again, I am on call this weekend, so these plans could change with the beep of a pager.