View Full Version : Monitor Help

Karried
03-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Okay, bought a new Dell that had to come with a monitor to get the discount.. okay, no problem.. I upgraded my current 19 inch to a 22 widescreen monitor.

Well, I downloaded the driver from the CD, changed the settings in advanced mode.. changed the fonts from the View on the task bar.. set the theme to extra large fonts and still..... I can't see a damn thing!

I changed the screen resolution a few times and adjusted the DPI setting to nearly 200 % and then adjusted it back... it was too big.. but what is not big is the Fonts on the webpages I visit such as OKCTalk or CNN or anything else for that matter.

Who can help me before I go blind trying to read 6 pt font on these pages?

Martin
03-03-2007, 07:58 PM
in internet explorer, you can click on 'view'-->'text size' from the top menu and that will adjust the size of text as seen on web pages. hope that helps a little. -M

Karried
03-03-2007, 08:04 PM
changed the fonts from the View on the task bar

Yeah, I tried that.. when I am typing right now.. the font is fine.. but the main menu fonts are sooo small.. now my screen is jumping up and down on this page.. boo hoo.. I tried to change the refresh rate but it only allows me 60 .. help!!

okcpulse
03-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Karrie, send me a PM with your contact info so I can walk you through fixing the settings on your monitor.

ibda12u
03-12-2007, 06:35 AM
Karrie did pulse get you fixed up?