View Full Version : French bulldog in Okla. Rescue

peewee
03-02-2007, 08:08 AM
I have a friend that does BT rescue but she has a Frenchie that is a year and a half old,female,she was spayed this last Monday,current on shots, housebroke and is a real sweatheart. The adoption fee is $650.00 and you will have to be approved by the rescue before you will be allowed to adopt her. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get you the info. Again, not just anyone with the money will be approved. There are rules and regulations that go along with adopting animals in rescue.

Karried
03-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Is that $650.00 or $65.00 ?

peewee
03-02-2007, 09:05 AM
It's $650.00, it is a purebred Frenchie and they are not cheap anyway but this one is already spayed, up to date on shots, etc.

BailJumper
03-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Call me crazy but i'd think a rescue wouldn't have an interest in a dog's retail value.

peewee
03-02-2007, 10:28 AM
They don't but the money they get from one rescue, they use to rescue more dogs. They had two French puppies that needed heart surgery and they took them to Texas A&M for surgeries and alot of the money, they had to come up with themselves. It wasn't cheap for the surgeries, the stay, intensive care, and all the follow up. These people in rescue do not make any money on these animals,but some dogs are worth more to people than others and they also know people are serious about them if they are willing to pay what is needed. If you think I'm kidding, just try being a rescue or foster home person for any dog and see what is involved.

peewee
03-07-2007, 11:10 AM
UPDATE on French bulldog
She has been adopted so she is no longer availible
peewee