View Full Version : How many fist fights have you been in?

CMSturgeon
03-01-2007, 05:50 PM
And yes, you can even count those elementary school yard ones if you can remember them. What is your opinion on fist fighting? And what does is take to get you there?

For me, other than when I was a tomboyish grade schooler, nothing pisses me off bad enough to just hit someone. And sometimes I watch fight videos on the internet and guys will be kicking each other in the face while the other is on the ground. What could make you that mad at someone? I mean, yeah, I've wanted to kill a few people myself, lol, but it's never came to that. I guess me, or the other person involved in the conflict, is always a weenie about that.

CMSturgeon
03-01-2007, 09:38 PM
LOL. WHO PICKED THE FOURTH OPTION?!?! I challenge you to a duel.

OKC Heel
03-02-2007, 01:28 AM
More than I could possibly try and count. But having a friend shot and killed will cure you of that real quick...kind of. I'm still not likely to back down from a fight, but at the same time, I'm not gonna go looking for them now days either. It's been about 6 years (wow that seems like a long time) since I last fought someone, but I have no doubts that the me of today would beat the me of 6 years ago.

Lauri101
03-03-2007, 04:42 PM
I had almost forgotten the one I had - back in my young, foolish days, when the jealous (previously unknown of) wife of my (supposedly single) boyfriend came over and kicked my butt. He confessed to her, then brought her over to my house to "meet" me. I did get in a few licks, but I've never been a fighter.

I saw his obit in the paper on Tuesday. She was not listed as the surviving wife.
HA (aka - last laugh):fighting3

allseeingeye
03-10-2007, 11:08 AM
I won't throw the first punch, no matter how provoked. But if you throw a punch at me you better land it because its on like donkey kong.

CMSturgeon
03-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Its on like donkey kong.

Hahaha. Who made that phrase popular anyway?

aintaokie
03-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Once in High School, the quarterback of the football team was always picking on all of the underclassmen. He hit me with his fist (he's a big guy and I didn't know him A from Adam) when we finished conducting our business, he wasn't able to play in Friday nights football game due to unspecified injuries caused in a scuffle.