View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend? #3

CMSturgeon
03-01-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm leaving tomorrow to spend a weekend in Dallas. Might eat at the Hard Rock Cafe on Friday, have never been to one. Anyone have suggestions on good food there? Probably going to a club or two on Saturday night, maybe the Galleria and aquarium during the day.

What are you doing this weekend?

NE Oasis
03-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Dining at the Hard Rock Cafe - "People with low expectations are seldom disappointed" Get a burger or some nachos, the least damage to your paycheck, then you can claim to have been.

As for me, I'll be in OKC clearing out some old winter vegetation if weather permits, and probably removing an old raised bed to make room for a new one (my beloved bride wants one where she won't have to bend over.

bandnerd
03-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Saturday: Looking at music for students at Pender's, possibly helping with the parent landscaping project at school, and then I have the hubby's fraternity formal that night.

Sunday: The usual...maybe just a couple of groceries, little things...laundry, some cleaning, and lots of lounging around the casa. Maybe some Sims2.

escan
03-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Saturday...working...then dinner out with hubby and friends at Boca Boca.
Sunday-Hornets Game

Easy180
03-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Finally have something to do!!

Headin out Saturday for a cruise out of Nawlins for the wifey's 30th:kicking: :Smiley208 :Smiley051

Patrick
03-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Going to the OKCTalk Lunch on Saturday at Noon, at Ninos on NW Expressway. Would love to see ya come out.

Karried
03-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Headin out Saturday for a cruise out of Nawlins for the wifey's 30th

That's a great way to travel - my favorite!

Have fun!!!

Keith
03-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Saturday......clean house and go to Nino's to have lunch with Patrick, Todd, and other OKCTalk members.

Sunday.......Church, eat lunch....conduct a meeting at the church.....nap....choir rehearsel for Easter musical.......church.

Deni
03-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Dang am I the only one that works around here...????????? JK.. I will see yall for a bit on Saturday maybe for an hour. But that is all I can pull out...

Sunday same as last weekend.. seems I will be working

Keith
03-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Dang am I the only one that works around here...????????? JK.. I will see yall for a bit on Saturday maybe for an hour. But that is all I can pull out...

Sunday same as last weekend.. seems I will be working
I actually have the weekend off work for a change...kind of. I don't have to carry the pager this weekend, BUT, the boss is on a cruise, and I am the one in charge of everything. So, I don't have the pager, but I have the two-way radio.......

Hey, HOTTCUTZ, I may come by your shop after we eat. After looking at the pictures in the photo gallery, I gotta see this for myself.

Deni
03-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Oh remind me to put out the red carpet......

Just kidding Keith..

Martin
03-02-2007, 10:02 AM
we're doing the moa's omelette party tonight.

no plans as of yet saturday night... but during the day, i'll likely go to nino's to say 'hi' and then poke around town for a bit of shopping.

-M