View Full Version : players

Deni
02-26-2007, 09:19 PM
-1- SMILE. Remember to smile constantly ; while your talking, while your observing, while your doing just about anything. I can not stress this rule enough, smiling is the most powerful weapon in any player's arsenel. It let's the women know that your probably a fun guy to be around and someone they would like to know or be involved with. This single rule alone can improve your success with women by over 100%, use it wisely.

-2- While kicking game to woman, constantly repeat her name, it's like music to their ears. For example "So where are you from, Heather?" instead of "Where are you from?".

-3- Always compliment women and they will always feel good about you, but don't overdue it or they will think your just trying to score points (which you are, but you don't want them to know that). Try to sound sincere and give her a unique compliment on something that most people will overlook. To learn more about complimenting women check out my article entitled Flattery will get you everywhere!

-4- Always change the amounts of attention you give her. For instance: Give her your undivided attention for an extended period of time one day, and appear to be too busy to even talk to her the next. This will drive her crazy, and you will be on her mind the entire day. She will be wondering if she said or did something wrong, and she will become much more interested in you because she won't be able to think about anything else.

-5- Ever wonder why you never leave a club with a woman you've just met? Women at clubs tend to be 100% more attracted to the men on the dance floor, even if they don't dance well or are less attractive than the men sitting/standing around. Learn to dance!

-6- Never say "How about giving me your number?". Always use something like "I'd like to talk to you again, is there a number I can reach you at?". This always produces much better results because she must aviod saying "no" or she will sound stupid because that will mean there is not a number she can be reached at. It also makes you more original than every other idiot that asks for her number.

-7- Always wear cologne, and I'm not talking about cheap cologne like Preffered Stock. If you want to spark a woman's interest, invest in a bottle of the good stuff, for more info check out my special feature "The Player Knows Cologne".

-8- Quit worrying about what to say next and focus your attention on listening. She will give you leads as to what she would like to talk about, in essence, telling you want to say next. For example: you say "How are you doing?" she says "I got a 50 cent raise today, but then I got a flat tire on my way home from work, so I guess I'm doing alright". She just gave you two leads that hint at what she is willing to talk about, all you've got to do is pick one.

-9- When rejected, just smile and walk away. Who cares what she thinks, you probably won't see her again anyway. Besides, it's her loss, she just missed out on a good time for free with a great guy. Go out looking to get rejected, because once you become comfortable with girls saying no, your fear of rejection will be gone. Remember that the player who gets rejected the most is the player who leaves with the most numbers!

-10- Never talk too much or bring up subjects that will be boring to her, let her initiate the topics of discussion and do most of the talking while you simply relate yourself to her statements by saying things like "me too". This will make the two of you seem to have alot in common and her opinion of you will shoot through the roof.

Rage 2.0
03-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Great list... But don't need it because I got game :fighting3

Deni
03-02-2007, 09:38 AM
:sofa:

lmao just kidding

arroventata
03-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Yup, that sounds about right.....from my experience.