View Full Version : Phentermine diet pills & other uppers

CMSturgeon
02-23-2007, 05:43 PM
I know about 5 people that take or have taken the prescription drug Phentermine. The 1st person I knew that took it lost about 20 in less than a month. The 2nd person I know that took them lost 80lbs in 4 months, looks awesome. I guess the others I know of are just hear say from other people.

Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to try one. lol. I suppose it worked because all I have eaten today is an 8oz thing of strawberry yogurt. But I've also felt like a crackhead since like noon. Getting REAL sick of it, don't see how people can do it. It's not worth the weight loss to me. I just don't see how people take this stuff. Or any energy pills.

If I take anything like that I get an extreme high where I'm shaky and then about 1 hour later I'm like on the floor trembling weak and craving food. I have to say, Phentermine has got to work to help you lose weight, I'm going to have to force myself to eat. But I will never take this again. Will just work out.

Thought maybe someone trying to lose weight might want to hear about it because it works so well.