View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend? #2

CMSturgeon
02-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Think I'll do this every week. When I remember anyway.

What are you doing this weekend?

I think I'm going to see the Reno 911 movie when it opens on Friday, nothing else planned. Working Saturday, that's all I've got planned.

MadMonk
02-22-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking about heading down to Norman and taking the family to the Sam Noble museum on Saturday. Due to their 108th year anniversary admission is free.

Karried
02-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Storm shelter - Friday night

Baby Shower - Saturday

Monster Trucks - Sunday ( maybe) I have two boys... they love this stuff.

jbrown84
02-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Friday night: in a wedding.

Saturday: may see The Number 23 or go to friends' concert in Tulsa

Sunday: church

NE Oasis
02-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Saturday-
off to Tulsa with my beloved bride to see the "From Abraham to Jesus" exhibit during the day, then "empty" the Tivo Saturday night.

Sunday-
church, then either wash the primary motorcycle or change the rear tire on the spare.

jbrown84
02-22-2007, 03:19 PM
then "empty" the Tivo Saturday night.

Haha. Will be doing that myself in there somewhere.

Deni
02-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Friday : training a new stylist

Saturday: my other stylist is getting married so I am in the wedding. ( there should be an age limit to bride's maids I am way to old)

Sunday : I have no clue my best friends family is down from Arkansas so we will spend some time with them before they head back Monday

bandnerd
02-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Friday night...um...I might go to the book sale at the Fairgrounds or I might hide from severe weather. Whichever happens first.

Saturday: Music shopping for the school w/the hubby, then some friends are going to come over and make me pretty for the "Barrister's Ball" with the hubby at the Civic Center that night. Masquerade theme. Cheesecake martini bar. Should be interesting.

Sunday: The usual; grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, catch up on some tv.

Keith
02-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Friday Night.......Basketball at the church gym
Saturday......More basketball, and relax
Sunday....Church

On call this weekend....plans may change.

Easy180
02-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Tonight: Staying in and sleeping in shifts with my wife to be prepared for the NIGHT TORNADO'S :Smiley051

Sat....Bricktown Brewery for some BBQ and beer

Sunday....Sleeping off sat night's brain damage

Martin
02-23-2007, 08:57 AM
now: pretty much doubling over in pain (for the past 14 hours) from what i think is mild food poisoning.

7pm tonight: around 20 friends coming over for dinner and hanging out.

anybody see the problem here? -M

Karried
02-23-2007, 09:52 AM

Depends on who's cooking? lol -

Feel better soon!

jbrown84
02-23-2007, 01:54 PM
edit:

Friday night: in a wedding.

Saturday: may see The Number 23 or go to friends' concert in Tulsa

Sunday: church and how could I forget The Oscars

AFCM
02-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Friday: While you guys are avoiding tornadoes, I'm going to be out looking for them as an amateur storm chaser. Don't worry, I'll be safe.

Saturday: For my 25th birthday, my twin brother and I are going to OKC Rocks and then we'll probably get some swings in at a batting cage.

Sunday: I'll probably play a little catch and run some bases trying to get in shape for next year's baseball tryouts. The rest of the day is open. By the end of the day, I'll probably pack on about five pounds after sampling the entire Braum's ice cream menu.

Karried
02-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Happy Birthday AFCM !!!

Be safe out there! ( I bought a stupid radio and got it home and it doesn't even have an alarm.. I'll give you my cell - call me when you see one! lol)

CMSturgeon
02-23-2007, 05:03 PM
now: pretty much doubling over in pain (for the past 14 hours) from what i think is mild food poisoning.

7pm tonight: around 20 friends coming over for dinner and hanging out.

Diarrhea and vomiting when friends are over. Priceless. Have fun tonight!

aintaokie
02-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Take my niece and nephew target shooting at H&H gun range. Take them home and spoil the other two nephews....and do "honeydos" for my wife's sister.

Martin
02-23-2007, 11:46 PM
well... i started feeling better around three, so i really dodged a bullet today!

oh... and saturday: going to the gridiron club's annual show... anyone else go this year? -M

Lauri101
02-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Installed 80G secondary hard drive yesterday. Will spend most of day moving websites, pictures and other large files to new drive.

Who would have thought that 55G wouldn't be enough space?

Sunday is R&R, including a couple of hours of Sims2:Pets!

bandnerd
02-24-2007, 06:33 AM
Ooooh Lauri, have you seen Sims2 Seasons yet?

I watched an online vid about it last night and I'm salivating to buy...

Lauri101
02-24-2007, 06:53 AM
bandnerd - I've already instructed my daughters that this is only thing I want for my birthday next month! I can't wait!