View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend?

CMSturgeon
02-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Going to the gun show myself, hubby wants to check out the prices on guns there. No other plans than that. If you've got some, do share, maybe I will copy off of you. I was planning to do some rock climbing @ OKC Rocks on Saturday morning but I hear its $23 a person for the 1st time, that a lot of money, even if I did make $5 million a year. Ok, maybe not then, but it is now.

ANYWAY, what are you doing this weekend?

Easy180
02-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Turning.......................................35 on Sunday :053:

So probably hit Royal Bavaria for dinner and some beerses at Dan McGuinness afterwards

bandnerd
02-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Giving blood Saturday, and a little shopping. Have a girl's night Saturday night, something about a chocolate fountain, fondue, and mojitos.

Sunday it will be the requisite laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping. And a little TV catch-up. Probably some grading.

dirtrider73068
02-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Tomorrow night I am getting togther with all my family going to cook some pheasant and quail they shot hunting about a week ago, sat will have my kids so guess it will be a same boring sit at home do nothing and be with the kiddos weekend may take my daughter to the libary and let her pick out a couple of books, it looks to be cold this weekend so won't be able to get out to do anything

Keith
02-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Friday evening I'll be helping out at a basketball tournament at my church. Saturday morning, I've got a three hour planning meeting with the church staff and ministers...and then back to the church to help with the basketball tournament. Saturday evening, I hope to be at home eating dinner,watching COPS on TV, and spending time with my family.

Sunday......church in the morning, nap in the afternoon......choir practice in the afternoon.....church again Sunday night.......home for the evening.

Of course, some of this may change since I am on call this weekend.

BTW, Happy Birthday Easy180. Gosh, you are young.......enjoy your day.

Deni
02-16-2007, 01:57 AM
UMMM .. yall made me think..

Friday: working and cleaning the house since I get to actually go home this weekend ..

Saturday : working, paing payroll which always depresses me...

Sunday : working again... Maybe taking my daughter and myself to get our toes and nails done..

For those that dont know I work in OKC but live out west of Blanchard its a long commute at 6: am monday through Sat. so I stay here in the city during the week and sometimes if I have that weekend off I go home. Not lately.
I miss my house but my apartment seems to suit me better.. ( since I hate driving) with the weather being like it is, my dirt raods gets a little hairy to navigate in a firebird. Last time I went home after the huge snow storm we got stuck in the driveway 3 times.. So maybe another weekend in the big town...lol